Dashcams and Dashcam Footage

Dub_cub 89

RMS Regular
Drives
Evo 6 / cbr400rr
Aye it’s only called filtering when you see a gap that you’ll be able to squeeze through, that’s just an accident waiting to happen

impact

RMS Regular
Drives
GT86
In your 40ft rig and got a delivery to make only to find the road washed out. No bother to this guy.

Apis

RMS Regular
Drives
various
This came attached to a vehicle I bought recently. Seems to work, but I don't fully understand what each button does, so while playing around with it I've turned the language in the menus into Chinese or Japanese or something which I can't understand.

Any of you give me a clue as what make/model/code name etc it could be so I can search for instructions? It's unbranded and guessing somekind of generic China copy of something. Thanks.

Attachments

• IMG_20180821_200340.jpg
    IMG_20180821_200340.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 108

adam1942

RMS Regular
Drives
2015 F56
*facepalm* but but but.. they're in the traffic with everyone else so either they're all getting a ticket or... no one is getting a ticket lol

saxo_man

RMS Regular
Shocking! I had my first run with a dash cam fitted last night, certainly makes you more aware of your own driving.

Apis

RMS Regular
Drives
various
If you click into FB and look at some of the comments on that video, there's one that says it's not illegal if you text and the phone is in a cradle. Is this really true?