Dashcams and Dashcam Footage

Big Jon

RMS Regular
Drives
G87 M2
I don't normally post dashcam videos but this happened this morning on the M2/M5. The Youtube quality isn't great but at the very start of the clip there's a black Golf to the left of a white Range Rover which is the star of the show.

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
Don't understand their initial speed, race up behind someone north bound, change lanes to in front of you at slow speed, then speed up - bizarre

ace275

RMS Regular
Drives
Legacy SpecB
I don't normally post dashcam videos but this happened this morning on the M2/M5. The Youtube quality isn't great but at the very start of the clip there's a black Golf to the left of a white Range Rover which is the star of the show.

Presume the unmarked car was away after him down the M5?

Big Jon

RMS Regular
Drives
G87 M2
Don't understand their initial speed, race up behind someone north bound, change lanes to in front of you at slow speed, then speed up - bizarre
You can't really see in the video but he was across to the inside of the M2 passing cars on the inside and then back across to the outside lane of the M5.

Presume the unmarked car was away after him down the M5?
Yes, although I don't know if they caught him or not. They weren't helped by the Corsa driver at the end of that clip who didn't see the car with all the flashing lights behind it :rolleyes:. They actually braked and indicated before pulling over :confounded:.

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
Caught this one earlier. Hard to see in the video but he was a few feet off the leading car.

No sound due to profanities :joy:

KevM

RMS Regular
lead car may have flashed him out. I had to watch the vid 8 times to see anything (you should monetise it) lol

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
Yeah it’s in the distance alright and hard to spot from my position. The 5 series smoked past 3 other and dove infront of the lead car my side missing them by a couple of feet max. They slammed their brakes on to avoid it. Can’t imagine they instigated that by flashing the lights unless both drivers were psychologically communicating in some form.

ace275

RMS Regular
Drives
Legacy SpecB
I've seen that one before but always forget how mad it is. Both very skilled, some serious riding going on

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
There’s a good few chases in round those favelas with motorbikes. Good one where the cop is chasing them and shooting at the same time. Madness.