Detailer essentials

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
Drives
like im late
Alot of people in the detailing community are weary of any whoolies which aren't the real ones. I have a full set of the genuine ones and to be honest I mainly only use the medium one and sometimes the large one. If I were to buy again I would mosy likely just buy the middle one on its own
That’s actually a really good point too.

My original set must be close to 10 years old and are still superb.

The ones I got from @Davey@Procar will no doubt last me many years to come

GavRS182

RMS Regular
Drives
RS Clio 182
I’ve been looking into them mate, and I’m asked a manufacturer for a sample to make sure the quality is the same
I would be
Would you ever consider stocking these Ross?
I bought mine off Slims and they had their name on the handle. Maybe you could have Anachem branded woolies?
Anyone found a good place to buy these? I just want the large one and most places charge a stupid amount for postage.

@Big Pimp you got your own brand in yet?

gcon45

RMS Regular
Drives
and rides
I’ve been looking into them mate, and I’m asked a manufacturer for a sample to make sure the quality is the same

Nice one Ross.
The ones that Slims do are actual Braun wheel woolies though, not copies. It’s just that they must have some sort of merchandising deal with them where they get their name printed on the handle:

AB57FE32-E155-4984-BCC0-9521B8640BC6.jpeg

Anachem branded genuine Braun wheel woolies next :blush:

Gareth

RMS Regular
OP
Gareth
Drives
Honda's
I've been using the Meguiars Water Magnet. Soaks the water up really well, but looking to move to a towel too.

MarkP

RMS Regular
Drives
zafira :-(
Is waffle wave better than microfibre to dry off a car? Maybe my cheap microfibre are just crap.

euge07

RMS Regular
Drives
c220 cdi sport
Im hearing good reports on the klin korea duo large towel.

I use the big drinker xl and drynasour towels from in2detailing

Simon998

RMS Regular
Drives
Mini
Big Pimps ultraplush is the job, ideally you'd need two though as they soak up a ton of water and get quite heavy.

zafturbo

RMS Regular
My drying towel has gone harder to touch if that makes sense.imagine it’s with being washed the past couple years.is it time it was replaced or can I use some softener to help it .doesnt seem to be soaking up as good or am I imagining that.

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
Drives
like im late
My drying towel has gone harder to touch if that makes sense.imagine it’s with being washed the past couple years.is it time it was replaced or can I use some softener to help it .doesnt seem to be soaking up as good or am I imagining that.
Don’t use softener.

They will lose all of the plushness and end up marring the paint

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
Drives
like im late
Only wash them when absolutely necessary and then wash them in a hot wash with a non bio tablet

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.