Detailing Section... again

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

m00k

RMS Regular
Drives
Vauxhalls/Holden
think he means jus cos they have it we shudn't necessarily have it...

justify the 'need' for one

Graham2

RMS Regular
Drives
RS4
m00k said:
justify the 'need' for one

Theres been 11 threads in the last month RE: Detailing.

Theres been 5 threads in the whole Drifting section in the last month.

I'm not overly fussed if we have one or not, I think we should but I'm not going to huff and puff if we dont.

tim

RMS Regular
Slideordie said:
Theres been 11 threads in the last month RE: Detailing.

Theres been 5 threads in the whole Drifting section in the last month.

I'm not overly fussed if we have one or not, I think we should but I'm not going to huff and puff if we dont.
And think how many we would possibly have if their was a proper section to post in....

Siilver

RMS Regular
Drives
VW Polo
its like any section
take the vitural section

the number people who want there car chopped and ask for stuff to be done but dont post a picture of there car or the car they want chopped
so you have to look for it your self

and then you get the dumb things like, drop my car 60mm and make the alloys 17"
you cant tell that sort of thing on the pc lol

tim

RMS Regular
not if it was controlled, and 1 or more moderators set for that sub forum only.

also valuable stickies with helpful information would help anything getting out of hand.

tim

RMS Regular
infact i think the amount of threads asking for a detailing section is getting out hand lol :p

Baz C

Banned
They need to make one right away and i'll detail all they're cars for free like **** i will

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
I think its pretty pointless to be honest, car cleaning is just a phase. At least drifting is here to stay.

wingnut

Drives
S2 Coupe
I guess we're gonna just have to learn how to go sideways in dirty cars instead.

Moddie

RMS Regular
Drives
mk2 golf
Lyons said:
I think its pretty pointless to be honest, car cleaning is just a phase. At least drifting is here to stay.

not everyone can afford to drift. many people are interested in detailing, i dont see why it shouldnt have its own forum/subforum.

whats the harm in giving it a trial?

Martyn

RMS Regular
Lyons said:

Are boras good to drift Lyons?:party:

Gobsheene

RMS Regular
OP
Gobsheene
Drives
Mini&Corolla
Just got a chance to look at this there now, and i must say im rather dissapointed in the responce from the mods.

It's been up for a week pretty much in a setion with the subheading

Site Support (2 Viewing)
Need help? Site problems? Suggestions for RMS? Post in here

Some feedback would be nice, even a decent arguement for why there is no point or that there isnt enough interest... which there appears to be!

Come on Andy... its you're site, speak you're mind!

As Slideordie said im not gonna huff and puff either, its an increasing trend that people want to try more things polishing wise and to make their car's look super shiney, so i think that it would be an improvement for the site.

I wont however being eloping to Jon44w.com just because they have one, mainly because the colour scheme on their forum hurts my eyes!

Gobsheene

RMS Regular
OP
Gobsheene
Drives
Mini&Corolla
Baz i really am truely sorry to hear that...

Martyn

RMS Regular
ahhh.... 75 replys to this thread...... and still no mod response....

I think we should just keep this going or hijack the drifting thread as suggested by marc!!!

Maybe the mods are embarassed by the condition of their cars?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.