Dub meet, Monday 14/12/09

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Eddies

RMS Regular
Drives
Really well
should be able till make this
need some more AS stuff anyway :laughing:

djipud

RMS Regular
Drives
corsa sport
ill be at the airport, might dander on out and show yous what the tanko looks like in real life..
Photo0016.jpg

sturgy

RMS Regular
Drives
Integra type r
ahhh right i get you now dude thanks, i have bought some meguiars spray on stuff for use with a clay bar so as long as i use enough of it itll be sweet yes?

Moddie

RMS Regular
Drives
mk2 golf
he does fine and agressive stuff. not sure how fine or agressive however

Jonto

RMS Regular
Drives
finger up arse
even with lube it will marr the paint, only use it if machine polishing after

Father Stack

RMS Regular
Drives
VRS
The aggressive one is very aggressive. Used it on the Golf and it marred the hell out of the paint. I was planning to machine polish it anyway though.

linty264

RMS Regular
Drives
Celica GT
ahhh right i get you now dude thanks, i have bought some meguiars spray on stuff for use with a clay bar so as long as i use enough of it itll be sweet yes?

If your lookin a fine clay that wont marr use the sonus green clay. You can use loads of lube and it'll still marr with agressive stuff, its all down to the amount of contaminents stuck to your paint and what they are.

forde

RMS Regular
Drives
Vectra SRi

all clay mars your paint, even the gentle one. aggressive clay really mars it. youd probably be better with sonus green its a good soft clay. depends on the paint and all too.

one bottle of LUBE thats right LUBE lol isnt enough really btw, safer buying a gallon of last touch and a spray bottle and using it 50/50 with water then you can use loads

i can actually go tomorrow as well since im off uni now (y)

Anyone meeting in lurgan first?

forde

RMS Regular
Drives
Vectra SRi
wouldnt fancy using water as lube lol

last touch ftw great stuff and great to have for quick detailing as well.

Rfg

RMS Regular
Dub is right I have been trying alot of clay recently and the Bilt hamber is my new clay of choice.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.