Dub meet, Monday 14/12/09

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

forde

RMS Regular
Drives
Vectra SRi
everyone says they are class i keep meaning to try their stuff but aint got to it yet

id still be using last touch instead of just water tho no matter how good a clay is

forde

RMS Regular
Drives
Vectra SRi
im aware of that but i still wouldnt trust it, wouldnt hurt to use QD for extra peace of mind anyway

dd-polow

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi A4 TDI
Does AS do a quick detailer?? Seen last touch mentioned but not sure what brand it is?

Also do they do a bumper gel that would compare to the green goey autoglym stuff.

For reference only wanna know about AS and not other comparable products..

Cheers

Dominoka

RMS Regular
Drives
Nova/Vento
Dunno if we'll make it tonight. I wouldnt mind seeing everyone and getting an after eight mcflurry :laughing: but dont fancy freezing cold rainy weather and car park packed with xmas shoppers! See how the work at the cars goes this afternoon. I suppose it would go better if I got off facebook and RMS!

forde

RMS Regular
Drives
Vectra SRi
a gallon of qd to clay a car?

have a wee bottle is plenty

never said that. said that a small bottle isnt enough, so since you can only buy a small bottle or a gallon get the gallon and have enough to do it a few more times in future and also its good to have for quick detailing.

water is cheaper than QD!

theres a reason why people dont just do the cheapest way of everything... cos its usually not as good. all im trying to say is if you care about your paint use the QD and keep it as good as possible. yeah sure you could clay it with that bar your sayin about and just use water, and itll clay the car, but will it do it as well as with QD and with less marring? doubt it

i dont see why its such a big deal all i said was if i was doin it id use QD just to be safe...

Awl know it all proved wrong again.

**** youuuuuuuuuuu

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.