Dubshed 2024

Blackie

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW 520d SE
If as and when you order again, I’ll be sure to add a note to the box then 😉

Every now and then someone gets an extra sticker added to their orders, isn’t that right @Blackie @Rover Repair and a few others
I have never received a sticker! lol. I’ve received other extra’s right enough, but would kill for a sticker!! Though I understand why I haven’t, given how quickly I go through cars….

Although on the other hand, just think of how far the brand name would spread…….. 👀😂

On the ticket front, and I’m unsure if someone has already mentioned this, it’s a shame there isn’t a single day option like there used to be.

Normally it would just be me paying as I usually bring the kids, but this year the kids are at a Church event so the wife was thinking of coming and we just can’t stretch to £50 for the two of us!

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
Drives
like im late
I have never received a sticker! lol. I’ve received other extra’s right enough, but would kill for a sticker!! Though I understand why I haven’t, given how quickly I go through cars….

Although on the other hand, just think of how far the brand name would spread…….. 👀😂

On the ticket front, and I’m unsure if someone has already mentioned this, it’s a shame there isn’t a single day option like there used to be.

Normally it would just be me paying as I usually bring the kids, but this year the kids are at a Church event so the wife was thinking of coming and we just can’t stretch to £50 for the two of us!
Not that kind of sticker.

Some cheeky rascals have had additional stickers added to their boxes.

Some have included pörnhub labels, swingers club applications, stickers to say there was a large black dildo inside.

So no worries. On your next order I’ll add a sticker to your box brigadier 😆

Blackie

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW 520d SE
Not that kind of sticker.

Some cheeky rascals have had additional stickers added to their boxes.

Some have included pörnhub labels, swingers club applications, stickers to say there was a large black dildo inside.

So no worries. On your next order I’ll add a sticker to your box brigadier 😆
Oh that kind of sticker!! Nearly every package!! 😂😂😂 If it’s not stickers, it’s “special instructions”😂

Eg: “Don’t knock more than three times, The Brigadier doesn’t like to be woken to early”

The delivery driver is getting used to them now!! 😂😂😂
The anticipation of what’s going to be on the next box is nearly too much to bear! 😂

DC.

RMS Regular
Drives
VW Golf GTI
Any food at Dubshed? Never been but I’d like to go on Saturday.

brocks

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW X6 M50d
Went last year for the first time. Heading back again this year with daughter in tow as it was superb. £25 is a price, but if you want it’s for 2 days, and daughter is under 16 so decent value for a large well run and massive variety of metal, trade stands and interest. DriftGames LIberty Walk Gallardo reveal and their new merch rebrand definitely of interest to myself!!

da.murf

RMS Regular
Drives
Nissan 350z
Went last year for the first time. Heading back again this year with daughter in tow as it was superb. £25 is a price, but if you want it’s for 2 days, and daughter is under 16 so decent value for a large well run and massive variety of metal, trade stands and interest. DriftGames LIberty Walk Gallardo reveal and their new merch rebrand definitely of interest to myself!!
Yup 100%.
I don’t for a min this that 25 isn’t a small amount of money. But in terms of value for money it’s brilliant

Zeds gotten tires and off at Pentagon having tints sorted

DC.

RMS Regular
Drives
VW Golf GTI
Saturday for me. Is there one car park? Having never been before I’m not sure of which way to go.

natogreen16v

RMS Regular
Drives
Stuff
Saturday for me. Is there one car park? Having never been before I’m not sure of which way to go.
When you come onto the site it hopefully should be pretty obvious. We'll have plenty of signs out and a 3rd party contracted to control parking

Reactions: DC.

Chris100

RMS Regular
Drives
718 T
Even more reason to go and have a walk round a car show that's predominantly under a roof and nice and dry!

I'll be down on the Saturday, have Blackheath on the Sunday which might be a bit damp 😬

Can’t make it on Saturday, was planning Sunday.

In my head I also thought it might be a bit quieter on the roads then, as the shops around sprucefield don’t open until 1pm.

Although I may be wrong, I’m not up that direction very often.

r16vka

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi 80 V6
31Up.gif
byJxg.gif

Sprucefield shoppers aren't the issue, it's the small roads leading to eikon can't cope 🙈

Father Stack

RMS Regular
Drives
VRS
Can’t make it on Saturday, was planning Sunday.

In my head I also thought it might be a bit quieter on the roads then, as the shops around sprucefield don’t open until 1pm.

Although I may be wrong, I’m not up that direction very often.
I went last Sunday around 1pm and queued for over an hour on the wee roads leading up to it. I think that was mainly down to the gobsh!te who crashed on the way out that morning though

mikerd4

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi S4 Avant
It's like groundhog Day and the roads 🤣
I'm hoping to be there for around ten is that likely good enough to be parked outdoors?

Rigger

RMS Regular
Drives
XJR 575, A4
Lost time there being fairly busy this time home, thanks @Big Pimp for the reminder! Not made one yet, as I'm usually away, so it'll be nice to get to this finally.

da.murf

RMS Regular
Drives
Nissan 350z
Dropping car down tomorrow.

Anyone know what time car owners can get back in Saturday AM before doors open??