E30 Buying advice

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Ciaran

RMS Regular
Drives
i3 REX
can't remember sorry mate - they were just sitting behind the glass display shelf.

Adam

RMS Regular
You'll probably have the BM sold long before I get to buy it as I wanted to keep the Astra till the end of sept for a few shows.
Will see. Might change my mind. :grinning:

marky

RMS Regular
Drives
911 sc,focus rs
Gaz said:
Can't go far wrong with 41k on the clock. And there was me thinking I had the only low mileage e30 around here :p

Gaz
my e30 only has 52k on it with full bmwsh i love it ....ha ha "m" power

Gaz

This space available for rent
Drives
M4 Comp Pack
I can beat you - 47k, fbmwsh and every invoice from new, even for bulb changes ;)

Gaz

marky

RMS Regular
Drives
911 sc,focus rs
Gaz said:
I can beat you - 47k, fbmwsh and every invoice from new, even for bulb changes ;)

Gaz
ok u beat me but with only 52k on my 91 e30 m3 evo im happy !!!!!

Gaz

Drives
M4 Comp Pack
lol thats not bad at all mate, mine is only a 325 sport but I wish it was an evo!!

Gaz

marky

RMS Regular
Drives
911 sc,focus rs
yeah mate i know i hav wanted 1 of these since i was about 14 !!! it s been dry stored from new never been out in the rain totally mint &standard except for ss exhast,every invoice ect. from new!!!

Skillie

OP
S
Sweet motors by the sounds of it. That 316 turned out to be a misleading ad anyway, 110K on the clock (41K's a bit of a strange misprint!) and the price was not "open to offers". O was white as well and the little lady doesn't like white. Trying to see if she buys a 325i Sport can i get insured as the principle driver and put her under mine. Scammin don't ya love it?!!!

Gaz

Drives
M4 Comp Pack
Bummer mate. Go for the sport if at all possible, you know want to ;)

Gaz

Skillie

OP
S
O i want to alright but like i said its the wee lady doin the buying, i just want her to buy a great car that i can enjoy as well as my own beast. I swear I'm not being selfish its her best interests i have at heart. Prob is shes just starting out in the motoring world really and the fact that shes so young so may rule against the fun, fingers crossed though

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.