E46 325i Touring

Blackie

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW 520d SE
Bit more progress today with the big bus. Raised and standard wheels back on with half decent tyres.

Few niggly bits to sort out - airbag light from changing the seats, fog lights wired up and full beams sorted. Any E46 men on here with LED full beams? Any links for decent ones and the wee adapter yokes to make them fit the standard light unit?

View attachment 331468View attachment 331469View attachment 331470
I’m running nighteyes H7’s on my full beams which I got from @PDK and they’re class! I bought a set of adapters from Amazon for them.

HUIQIAODS H7 Headlight LED Adapter Socket Base Holder Retainer for E46 3 Series Amazon product ASIN B085C9YC5X
However be aware they won’t pass MOT. You’ll need to fit them after.

JH86

RMS Regular
Our matt that does our work very good body man, he's just finished the cortina, he'll stretch it and leave it like a billiard table and find some one to blow it in

Marc C

RMS Regular
OP
Marc C
Drives
E46 325i Touring
After nearly a year the big Touring is back road legal again.

C9B4D46E-286D-4D5B-8F2B-471FFF4B9EDD.jpeg
E10A46EA-6D72-423A-860C-89C5E01FDD7E.jpeg
B4DCFBF8-BFD1-44E0-B96E-DB7A925E59C3.jpeg

Also got a set of M3 seats that I bought about a year and a half ago fired in which obviously threw airbag lights on but got it sorted in the end. No photos of the seats yet but that’s the 3rd set that have been in this 😂

Looking forward to getting it back to its former glory again!

Also if anyone knows how to upload videos to here let me know, there’s a small celebratory ‘just passed MOT’ burnout video I wouldn’t mind throwing up 😂

Marc C

RMS Regular
OP
Marc C
Drives
E46 325i Touring
dubshed ready mate?

Never bothered entering because I didn’t expect to have her back on the road again so soon! Maybe next time! Lol

Will be up on Sunday anyway so have to stop by the stall and say hello…and replace the Purge I’m out of 😂