End of season run.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Chris666

RMS Regular
OP
Chris666
Drives
Often
^I reckon we could get another run or two in. More layers + textiles *cough* factory heated grips *cough*

Scuba Steve

RMS Regular
Drives
S3/V4S/X5/R
@Dub_cub 89 when the missus wants help to clean the house I was outa their lol! It was painful ride at one stage I was ready for calling the lads to get it in the van but sure.

Still have abit of doubt on the bends with anti slip but it’s something with over time will reside

quattro Rick

RMS Regular
Drives
quattro / M796
Looks like some nice machinery out today!

It's getting colder and I'm for Scotland in two weeks lmao rain suit will be packed!!

I actually enjoy the rain if I'm prepared for it, nothing worse than getting caught out though. Looking forward to the first run next year, or a weekend run over winter if anyone fancies it haha

Chris666

RMS Regular
OP
Chris666
Drives
Often
Nice balance of superbikes, classic rare as rocking horse **** Vtwins and naked/sport tourers :p

I intend to keep riding if weather plays ball. Don't mind wind or cold but getting cold and wet in November is a no from me (y)

AC

RMS Regular
That was probably the most technical ride I've ever done in 14yrs + it was wet/damp/greasy or covered in leaves which is always in the back of your mind. I may forget sometimes that I've ridden in the wet from day 1 and maybe newer riders aren't as confident.

We all did it though with no dramas and everyones home safe, that to me is all that matters :grinning:(y)

Challenging is a good thing, makes a welcome change from my normal spirited Sunday morning jaunts to Newcastle or down the Ards peninsula.

Chris666

RMS Regular
OP
Chris666
Drives
Often
Challenging is a good thing, makes a welcome change from my normal spirited Sunday morning jaunts to Newcastle or down the Ards peninsula.
It's nice to go to someone elses playground sometimes, haven't been down that way in years. Should rectify that soon (y)

fabiostar

RMS Regular
Drives
great wee day out lads have to say.. the mountain road was lets say interesting at times lol... but great views......

as long as its not pissing down il be out over the winter on the supermoto and leave the big blue girl in the house.....

Scuba Steve

RMS Regular
Drives
S3/V4S/X5/R
Textile top and bottoms. All wind and waterproof.

You really suffer with cold feet and cold hands, i'm not really prepared to pay monopoly money for battery powered gloves to be honest....

Not get some heated grips? I’m tempted to get some for mine and a screen

Scuba Steve

RMS Regular
Drives
S3/V4S/X5/R
D'ya know what? I might just do that..... dunno how I'll get my feet up though :laughing:

I'd clean forgotten about them to be honest.

My waterproof boots keep the feet real warm tbh. Only thing gets me is my fat neck lol!!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.