England/Ireland Collection/Delivery

OZ10

RMS Regular
Anyone visiting Scotland in next few weeks that could bring back a rolling shell to NI? It's in Arbroath but could possibly get them to meet somewhere closer

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
Anyone passing between Edinburgh and Glasgow that could lift 2 wheels in Airdrie?

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
Lol, if I was going to be up there anytime soon I would be doing that, trust me!

Dub_cub 89

RMS Regular
Drives
Evo 6 / cbr400rr
Should probably mention when I'm in this thread that I'll be coming from just north of London to cairnryan with an empty car (saloon just) next Friday if anyone needs any items I could fit lifted. @Lyons if you don't get sorted by then gummie a shout

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
Airdrie is about an hour and a half past your turn off at Gretna Green, then another 2 and a half hours to the boat. Bit far out of your way I fear, but thanks for the offer!

Turks

RMS Regular
Drives
Passat/Impreza
I need a gearbox lifted in bridge of weir Scotland and brought to Northern Ireland can anyone do this and how much thanks.

DaddyCC

RMS Regular
Drives
VW CC
Will anyone be near Bromley (South/central London) anytime soon that could pick up an exhaust system? Broken down into it's separate sections rather than 1 long piece.

jimc

RMS Regular
Drives
caddy
I know a guy heading tonight to Southampton with a half empty van and coming tomorrow via m6, Liverpool ferry if anyone is looking something picked up can call him on 07546428582

Burt2000

RMS Regular
Drives
Type RA Ltd
Anybody near Coldstream(south of Edinburgh) in the next week that could lift a set of 17” wheels for me without tyres. Thanks

Dan.86

RMS Regular
Looking a price for a car door to be delivered from Manchester as below. It’s on a pallet.

122A20F8-D3FE-4129-83F2-724DCFF3203F.jpeg

BarryPort

RMS Regular
Drives
Sierra Cosworth
Aberdeen bound, back Friday if anyone wants anything lifted. I’m in a SWB Shogun & the back seats fold away.

Be sure to quote this post or PM me as I don’t subscribe to this thread & won’t get notifications otherwise.

28D3F792-E29B-4677-847F-61C8AD13DED4.png

gsmith

RMS Regular
Anyone going to be near Epsom Surrey that could collect a 7 foot air hockey table it's new so will be boxed and hopefully on a pallet can get sizes and weight if need be. Thanks.

chunkerz

RMS Regular
Drives
A3
Anyone in London on Sunday 17th Dec tempted by a new road bike and seller is looking it collected on this day only and bought back to NI or any recommendations for a bike courier