Epic Italians!

Ghisallo

RMS Regular
E531D5CC-4885-4D04-B102-7448D03D49D6.jpeg

big_pete

RMS Regular
Drives
Soulless pos
Cheers, and aye that’s usually my attitude just some comments of being very much a gt were putting me off encase it drives like a sofa. Will try and get a drive in one.

haha same, for me Maserati was the coolest brand there is pre the modern diesels etc sold their soul to the devil when they brought them out.

Will see, likely only keep it a short time so not a big commitment but will obviously be a hard sell.

I’d probably spend the difference and buy a Gran Turismo.

The 4200s are definitely a cruiser. I hardly ever left a road end straight in my Gran Turismo lol it sold really quickly too when I … very very stupidly sold it.

Jbridges522

RMS Regular
Drives
986 & RR
I’d probably spend the difference and buy a Gran Turismo.

The 4200s are definitely a cruiser. I hardly ever left a road end straight in my Gran Turismo lol it sold really quickly too when I … very very stupidly sold it.
Im a bargin car guy only unfortunately, 10k (even that is really pushing it) max regardless of the number of cars so way out of the budget even if I love a GT.

With the 4200 I get its flawed but a Maserati with a basically ferrari engine for the same money as a middle aged hot hatch is a car for me based on the engine alone lol

As I say I’d probably only keep it a short time so as long as I buy well I should be grand even if I don’t like it.

Edit: The one I had hoped to buy is now sold anyway.

Jbridges522

RMS Regular
Drives
986 & RR
Agreed, always loved them. But I’d want it to be a car I’d take out on a blast on a sunny day and think that needs to be a couple/convertible, wee 986 was hard to beat tbh.

Clogged the thread enough here.

1678229155693.jpeg

Dynam0humm

RMS Regular
If Carlsberg did barn finds...

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
Yep. Looks like they actually thought about that. Would have been a nightmare to service that in situ.