ERC COI 2015...

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Gavlar

RMS Regular
I take it they don't have indicators? Lol 2 were on the motorway changing lanes and not one indicator, the fact they were taking so long to carry out a lane change made me think maybe they don't use indicators

G N K

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
I take it they don't have indicators? Lol 2 were on the motorway changing lanes and not one indicator, the fact they were taking so long to carry out a lane change made me think maybe they don't use indicators

Flat over crest, indicate 90 left. Could get confusing!

Nicky

RMS Regular
Drives
HiluxSurf
Big thumbs up from Derek McGarrity as he head past our yard towards Downpatrick a while ago:
image.jpg

And the noise from the Porsche as he shifted down coming up the hill was awesome:
image.jpg

Gavlar

RMS Regular
Flat over crest, indicate 90 left. Could get confusing!
Aye but on normal roads and motorways during rush hour it might with no indicators, have you seen the driving standards of normal folk who have licenses?! The rally drivers would be fine its everyone else I'm worrying about! Lol

Nicky

RMS Regular
Drives
HiluxSurf
See you in service no doubt

Unfortunately there's no rally for the Mark Massey's Vital Car Care prepared N12. Never made it off the reserve list, which is highly disappointing considering the time, effort and money that has gone into the car and build to now...

AMG

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
In work today, but have bagged myself a run to Leitrim, so looking like I will get lost on the way back and catch the afternoon stages!!!

FM155

RMS Regular
Drives
Alfa 155
Was up on Hamilton's Folly, the wind would cut you in two, but good sport. Breen was visibly a lot faster than most, Barrable fairly on it too. Porsche was a bit disappointing TBH, was expecting it to be a lot faster.

Nicky

RMS Regular
Drives
HiluxSurf
Was up on Hamilton's Folly, the wind would cut you in two, but good sport. Breen was visibly a lot faster than most, Barrable fairly on it too. Porsche was a bit disappointing TBH, was expecting it to be a lot faster.

We headed up there for a while too:

image.jpg

Hope the farmers didn't mind us landing in their fields...

simy

RMS Regular
It sucks, I was looking forward to seeing and hearing it in the flesh tomorrow. Hope they get it going.

davecoupe

RMS Photographer
Drives
S14a/vRS/Jetta
Literally just in the door....12 hours after I left. Great days rallying, managed to get hamolton's folly and the second run through bucks head.

Hiked miles into bucks head, and met @Reno_LV who came in another way and was parked 2 mins from where we were standing lol.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.