Evo VIII 260

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Burt2000

RMS Regular
OP
Burt2000
Drives
Type RA Ltd
Yeah i think he's out Lisburn way, it's gone to a good home.(y)

Burt2000

RMS Regular
OP
Burt2000
Drives
Type RA Ltd
Didn't know he was a dealer. I would be very surprised if he gets anywhere near 11500 for it but fair play if he does. UK 260's don't make that money unless maybe the market has changed?...Got a turn out of it myself though so can't complain.

Last edited:

mcmurray

RMS Regular
Drives
M3
Didn't know he was a dealer. I would be very surprised if he gets anywhere near 11500 for it but fair play if he does. UK 260's don't make that money unless maybe the market has changed?...Got a turn out of it myself though so can't complain.

On the number of owners thing in his ad. Were you not the 3rd owner and then the guy you sold it to (same guy selling it?) not the 4th?

'96dc2

RMS Regular

Prices are up! A red uk tme sold for 46k recently.

Burt2000

RMS Regular
OP
Burt2000
Drives
Type RA Ltd
On the number of owners thing in his ad. Were you not the 3rd owner and then the guy you sold it to (same guy selling it?) not the 4th?

Yep, 2 owners in England and me the 3rd. He must be classing himself as a trader then, but still 3 private owners until now.

Last edited:

Burt2000

RMS Regular
OP
Burt2000
Drives
Type RA Ltd
Prices are up! A red uk tme sold for 46k recently.

Red maks are in a different league though. I would have thought my old car would be worth 10k max but you never know!

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
There are a lot of these dealers cropping up selling mint examples for big money.

That guy had a fairly low mileage Mk5 GTi for ages too.

RevT

RMS Regular
I just sold my 7 for not far away from that money. Evo's are on the up no matter what they are, low mileage well looked after cars will sell.

Bronk

RMS Regular

i know stephen, nice guy. He imported my jdm dc2.. usually has nice stuff about him.

'96dc2

RMS Regular
Red maks are in a different league though. I would have thought my old car would be worth 10k max but you never know!

True but they are pulling every evo up with them. I'm guessing the tme I sold is worth about 10k more than I sold it for and that's only a year ago.

Modmedia

RMS Regular
Drives
Tesla M3P
To be honest that was always going to happen. You were selling it at a really great price.

My UK 8 I picked up for £6,000. I spent a fair wack on it (they are desirable with tuners because of the 5 speed box) then it sold for £9000. It ended up on eBay and sold for around £13,000 by a dealer in England (and that was a few years ago).

Your car will sell for that £11,500 with no problems at all because it’s the 5 speed and it’s in the best colour in an EVO 8 (it’s a fact not even a debate lol).

Burt2000

RMS Regular
OP
Burt2000
Drives
Type RA Ltd
Well he was the only one to come and see it with no messing about we agreed a price I was happy with and if he makes a profit fair play to him, I enjoy getting them up to a certain standard as it's a hobby and if you can make a few quid for your efforts even better. It's got me back to what I wanted which was another classic Impreza(y)

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.