F1 2015: All Chat Here

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

davecoupe

RMS Photographer
Drives
S14a/vRS/Jetta
Thanks for this. I've been keeping up with the BBC Updates on their website but whoever is managing it is fixated on laptime as if they somehow mean something. The completed laps to me is more telling. Good to see McLaren finally getting into double figures.

Not the best for info/discussion, but gets all the info across at a glance.

http://live.autosport.com/commentary.php/id/815

Marc.W

RMS Regular
Drives
Lupo GTI
IMG_20150203_163549.jpg

DC.

RMS Regular
Drives
VW Golf GTI
Sky Sports F1 at 9pm for updates on today's action from Craig Slater then Ted's notebook at 9:15pm.

DC.

RMS Regular
Drives
VW Golf GTI
Mclaren apparently only 4kph slower than Mercedes at the speed traps

Means next to nothing as neither engine will be being stressed, well not the Mercedes anyway, I'll wait to the Spanish GP before I start comparing.

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
OP
svensktoppen
Drives
FK2 CTR
I don't care any more if the Honda wins or looses races, or even finishes one - that noise alone makes it the best car on the grid, period :cool:

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
OP
svensktoppen
Drives
FK2 CTR
They all picked "life time" numbers not long ago (start of last season?).

Not sure if the world champ still has dibs on "1" though, would make sense I guess...

Crow555

RMS Regular
Drives
Integra DC5R
I can't remember where I read it (can't find it again) but Hamilton didn't take number 1 this season as it was optional and he would always know he was number 1, in his words.

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
OP
svensktoppen
Drives
FK2 CTR
That is what they should do :grinning:

With the noise of the Honda, they could crawl around at 20mph if they wanted, it would still be epic :cool:

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.