F1 2024

da.murf

RMS Regular
Drives
Nissan 350z
also worth remembering when it was weave/moves under braking etc the cars where a lot smaller etc, if cars could swerve etc under breaking it would be even more of a procession.

This race answered the 'has max wised up now he is in a dominant car' question

10 second penalty is laughable though, esp when his other title competitor got a DNF.

renman8957

RMS Regular
Drives
Megane RS250
This is why I don't like Max or Christian/RB. Even when he had the puncture he was still blocking Norris and blaming him. 10 second penalty, still finished 5th, not harsh enough by any means. George got very lucky, at least Merc is aware of that

Captain Starlet

RMS Regular
Drives
S2000
If you’re at fault of causing an accident you should receive the same penalty as the car worst off, plus 1 grid position or time penalty behind them.

A quick decision by the race Stewarts on the first two occasions when max moved position under braking could have avoided an incident and given us better racing to the line, but they let it escalate until the inevitable collision. Good for viewing, but wouldn’t take much for a serious crash like when Nando nearly rear ended him.
ut wouldn’t take much for a serious crash like when Nando nearly rear ended him.

stevyg

RMS Regular
Finally we see someone taking it to Max and look what he does. Good grief. All over the road, 3 defensive moves, moving under braking, pushing Lando off track, then driving him off the road after the contact & acting like he's the one hard done by. Ridiculous driving tbh, inexcusable & zero race craft. I hate seeing him & Lando acting all buddy-buddy so that needed to happen to get the gloves off. I think this was well said:

1719847402797.png

How did the Hulk not get DOTD? Good old drive to P6.