F30 M Sport

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Brennan

RMS Regular
OP
Brennan
Drives
BMW
Now I can focus on getting this exhaust sorted out.

Thinking of going for the M Performance twin tips from BMW.

Mark315

RMS Regular
Drives
R
Something like this would look great imo!

IMG_5864.JPG

FN2DAVE

RMS Regular
Drives
Seat Leon
Lad in work has one of these 320d manual . Was out in it to go to the shops and scoot about. I Was never a bmw man, but its really a Lovely driving motor. Lovely to sit in . Flicked through the eco normal sport sport+ nice good going car. Would definitely consider one in the future.
Another lad has the 330d auto with all the kit on it . Had a blast in it and she can shift on rightly.

Brennan

RMS Regular
OP
Brennan
Drives
BMW
Fantastic @Brennan

Well done for persevering with the lights. Really do transform the whole look of your car.

I'm sure you're well pleased (and popular with any other F30 owners who took up on the same offer!)
Thanks Ross, I've been chasing them for 7 months and they were definitely worth the wait, as you say they make the car so much better looking. All 16 of us in the group buy are very happy with them :grinning:

J55NI

RMS Regular
Lights look great. Car in general is excellent . What sort of cost is the bmw rear valence + tips:grinning: ?

Brennan

RMS Regular
OP
Brennan
Drives
BMW
Lights look great. Car in general is excellent . What sort of cost is the bmw rear valence + tips:grinning: ?
Rear M Performance valance and tips, your talking around £500 from BMW, that's before labour.

mike150

RMS Regular
Drives
Around
F30 335D. I have no need for a diesel, but this came at a decent price and a spec list longer than my arm. So couldn't resist as i actually didn't want estoril blue but wanted white or mineral grey.
Another one!
It's the best every day car money can buy imo! Better than an F80 M3

chris_b

RMS Regular
Drives
A car
I hear the thing to do with these if you have the kit is to lacquer the skirts, any of you have this done ?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.