Fast Car afterthoughts

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Neill_S14

RMS Regular
Drives
Nissan Silvia Sp
Had a brilliant night myself. Epic turnout and the craic was outstanding as always. Was good to get talking to few members off here and finally put faces to names.

Kicking myself i didnt take the lads up on the offer of heading to comber, it was getting late and petrol was a factor. Looks like you,s had fun tho.

Roll on the next meet like this!

glanov

RMS Member
Aye, not as much now though as it hasnt been that busy lately. If you see me about feel free say hi (y) Should start picking up again soon and i see haggan has bothered posting on s44 about Ultimate Car Show so hopefully he will start gettin stuff organised too.

hasnt been busy at all its s**t up here lol hopefully will start pickin up as you say!

Andy

Gazb

Drives
Ibiza Cupra TDI
Get a haircut...

bangor_cruise_modified_cars%20%2815%29.jpg

I see you've the good old nova ignition button in hand Lee. lol

Gazb

Drives
Ibiza Cupra TDI
???????????????^o)^o)^o):eek::eek::eek:

Are you aware that the Hillhall road is one of THE most rewarding roads in the country. Due to the layout of all the corners the likes of the honda lumps absolutely sing on it.

:sob:

It can also be rather ropey, I actually prefer taking the back roads that go between the hillhall road and the comber road or saintfield road if you head through drumbo.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.