Fast Car afterthoughts

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Adamm

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW e28
Thanks sturgy / G Mac ;)

I'll make sure I pop up to next cruise and take a walk bout and snap some photos again.
This time I might even bring my tripod ;) haha

DaddyCC

RMS Regular
Drives
VW CC
It was the company of Paul that made it, especially on Valentines day :heart:

DaddyCC

RMS Regular
Drives
VW CC
No, the frigid bitch would only hold my hand until the point folk might see us :broken_heart::sob:

Paul RS

RMS Regular
OP
Paul RS
Drives
Sierra Cosworth
I had my hand in my pocket touching my balls the whole time (y)

Both hands in pockets when i was talking to Marc though :heart:

I'm a slut (y)

PeteMoore

RMS Regular
specsavers.jpg

stuartyvilla

RMS Regular
Drives
182/ 208 GTI
Wish I had went now, looked an awesome event, defo buying Fast Car next month. Top work some yous getting your faces in to the magazine.

conr33

Drives
CTR +White MG/Ro
Originally posted by G Mac
LOL i was wondering were you lot disappeared to...if you thought the car park entrance was rapid you should have seen the touch the new underpass an m1 got at belfast

Yea i always do the same mate, windows down+underpass+vtec= :grinning:!lol!

The hillhall road was good craic, plenty of twisties, all i needed was a 3rd gear that worked and would have been a bit better! 4th gear vtec round some of them corners in the wet was bit scary at times, Sheena was squealin!lol!

Red Head

RMS Regular
Drives
A6 Le Mans
and he is wrong how lol?!?!? Sure thats what it is 99% of the time:confounded: Except you usually know some and its just a different scene to a bar for hanging about and having a laugh as you know :grinning:

He's heavily into bikes :confounded:

Car= no.1 priority for moi

M@tt B

RMS Regular
Drives
200sx S14
Ayeee....well when its clean :grinning:
U scoot about Bclare?

Aye, not as much now though as it hasnt been that busy lately. If you see me about feel free say hi (y) Should start picking up again soon and i see haggan has bothered posting on s44 about Ultimate Car Show so hopefully he will start gettin stuff organised too.

R77CAF

Drives
Range rover Spor
was a good nite, good turn out! didnt know there was abit of slidin goin on around the roundabouts!lol anymore vids?

Hammath

RMS Regular
Drives
Sc3n3 Civic.
was a good nite, good turn out! didnt know there was abit of slidin goin on around the roundabouts!lol anymore vids?

There must have been about 30 videos made....Unfortunately, due to a large intake of buckfast....the folks who made them have since got lost in the Ballygowan direction (y)

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.