Fast Car afterthoughts

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

G Mac

RMS Regular
Drives
AI550 Evo IX GT
good photo of the evo there Adamm (y)

Just got the chance to look at the pics and stuff, real good turn out some real nice cars, 2 maks evo`s look real well together. Was supposed to follow them home but was too busy smokin the tubes comin out of the car park to watch where they went, they took off rapid the bastids!lol! Hillhall road was good fun all the same :grinning:

LOL i was wondering were you lot disappeared to...if you thought the car park entrance was rapid you should have seen the touch the new underpass an m1 got at belfast :imp:

DaddyCC

RMS Regular
Drives
VW CC
Well i also have to add that this was a good night in the end and glad it went off without a hitch (by and large) :grinning: Good seeing the usual faces and some of the old skool faces who have been hidden for a few years :eek: Hardly got round the place i was yakkin that much!!!

think i was too busy drinking coffee..lol
dont forget abotu eating donuts too:party::p
the d turbos were great lol showed the boy in the sierra how its done haha
That vid of the deeturboes is class lol, fair play to them, defo showed Paul_RS up the not so young scallywag:party::party:(y)
I honestly think NI needs more events like this.. (except the people that decided to starting hooping in the car park)
Agree'd and disagree... Do need the 'hoopers' (no, not the Celtic fans :p) to aid a bit of more craic, in the right enviroment of course... Dont get me wrong, as much as sort of enjoy speaking to some of you, some arsing about brings some life at times IMO :p(y)
Redtop turbo with a screamer pipe n a few other "bits!"lol Class car and absolutely mint!
That was an immense motor, i had to look round to make sure it wasnt just another car nearby dumping away... Looked in great order too :laughing::imp:
Lol I kinda meant because it was such wet conditions and the civic was sliding out at every corner.
Do you have Wanli's on or something lol?!?! Get some decent tyres and you'll not have a problem perhaps(y);)

Red Head

RMS Regular
Drives
A6 Le Mans
Was great to see everyone again and have a wee catch up! Feel so antisocial lately :worried:. Had some funny moments!

Must get Stevie into the car scene so that he doesn't think it's quite as ghey, it's a loada car nuts standing in a random car park to him... So far...

mx5moore

RMS Regular
Drives
http://www.reall
got on the website yo !!

bangor_cruise_modified_cars5.jpg

DaddyCC

RMS Regular
Drives
VW CC
it's a loada car nuts standing in a random car park to him.....
and he is wrong how lol?!?!? Sure thats what it is 99% of the time:confounded: Except you usually know some and its just a different scene to a bar for hanging about and having a laugh as you know :grinning:

cathyxx

RMS Member
Drives
mini cooper S
this was a great wee night me and vicki went down in the mini sum craic does it really matter what the cruise was called some people have nothing better to do than cry like a b!tch well done to who all organised this roll on next years!!!!

DaddyCC

RMS Regular
Drives
VW CC
You's werent the 2 dark haired honeys in the grey Mini by any chance?!?! :eek:

Paul RS

RMS Regular
OP
Paul RS
Drives
Sierra Cosworth
I didn't see any bints in a mini, but i heard daddy c mention it. I think i was more interested in talking about how much boost a supra requires to make xxx bhp.

I'd still probably slap their ass and jizz in their eye though (y)

DaddyCC

RMS Regular
Drives
VW CC
Must have been the dark carpark lol :oops:

Ah well, there goes my chance at a feel at the jebs :party:

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.