Few pic's of me bora

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Bora_Benz

RMS Regular
OP
Bora_Benz
Drives
mk4 Golf,848 Evo
well u c the mud flaps have kind of grew on me, plus i work on a farm and they def do help alot to keep her clean.

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
replace the mudflaps, debadge, colour code, remove sunstrips, lower, nice subtle kit then ur flying!

Bora_Benz

RMS Regular
OP
Bora_Benz
Drives
mk4 Golf,848 Evo
dont worry thats all on the list. i am still at school so money can b tite as i am only wrkin at wkends.it will b dun soon tho!

Andy M

RMS Regular
just remove the mudflaps and sunstrips, get her decked and ul be flying mate.

Wheels look well on her

Bora_Benz

RMS Regular
OP
Bora_Benz
Drives
mk4 Golf,848 Evo
im thinkin of lowerin, anyone give me sum advice as to how much i should lower it, rims are 18's and i live on country roads, and regulary go up bumpy lanes as there the only way to work. (farm).??????

Bora_Benz

RMS Regular
OP
Bora_Benz
Drives
mk4 Golf,848 Evo
mud flaps will look beta when i lower it 60 mm, or so it does when my mate draws it on 3ds max

Bora_Benz

RMS Regular
OP
Bora_Benz
Drives
mk4 Golf,848 Evo
thats wot it will look like when my project is finished ruffly, but still need to finish school. so mite take a while

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
wait until next year and ill show you how to style a bora tastefully

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.