Fiskars axes

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

lightning

RMS Trader
OP
lightning
Drives
volvo 740
Sorry guys x7's never appeared today, probably going to be monday at this rate before they land.

Nicky

RMS Regular
Drives
HiluxSurf
X7's are in now but they only sent 4 and one sold this morning, @swansty you'll have your's along with the x27 delivered today.

@Nicky do you want one held?

Please. I'll definitely take 1 of those.

What have you in the way of a 4" vice? Don't need a swivel base or anything.

lightning

RMS Trader
OP
lightning
Drives
volvo 740
Please. I'll definitely take 1 of those.

What have you in the way of a 4" vice? Don't need a swivel base or anything.

Yep do have, I'll check in the morning price. Heading to England tomorrow but not till lunch time.

gazac

RMS Member
Drives
Subaru WRX STI
Looking for one of these x27 axes and an LED lenser f1r if you have any left @lightning . Can you let me know and would you be able to deliver? Thanks

gazac

RMS Member
Drives
Subaru WRX STI
Would it work well for splitting logs, as I have a load from when I got trees chopped down?

lightning

RMS Trader
OP
lightning
Drives
volvo 740
Suits well was about to post that we’ve only up to x25 on the shelf at the minute so will have to put an order in.

Rocko

RMS Regular
Drives
Pure Soul
They look properly fancy. I've another billion tons of logs to get through soon, otherwise I might have to actually buy some :rolleyes:

lightning

RMS Trader
OP
lightning
Drives
volvo 740
@lightning Do you guys stock the small splitting axe. I think it may be the X11?

No nothing below an x17 at the minute. I have the new east wing which is lovely. Need to check but around £40 odd.

Also have the bacho which is less than £10 and decent for the money.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.