ge0rge's mk2 swift gti

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

ferrett

RMS Regular
Drives
rsvr cupra r 225
crackin wee motors . neighbour of mine had a rare mk3 in dark metallic blue shifted on rightly too .. keep this if you can george . and tidy her up

stevyg

RMS Regular
I had a MKI GTI back in the day. That thing could boogie, I should've been buried in it many a times but it handled like a dream. Great wee motors, they love abuse!

Phil_D

RMS Regular
Brilliant wee car...loved mine fantastic wee rev box...think mine was a mk3 going by the rear bumper

Ge0rge

Banned
OP
Ge0rge
not much of an update, after a wee bit of work for the retest which included having to wait for 2 rear callipers and handbrake cables coming from spain it passed mot today, now just to decide weather to keep it and do a lot of work to freshen it up which would mean engine out etc to do the engine bay or just sell it and either hunt for a really mint fresh one or just accept my boy racer days are over and buy something else.

1174684_618085371565541_117147274_n.jpg

bob

RMS Regular
I vote keep it and freshen it up, love these wee cars. With so many rotted away / broke for nova transplants it would be nice to see one freshened up and kept on the road . Have fond memories of my dad rallying a yellow one years back, I think indestructible is the best description for them!

VR23

RMS Regular
Keep it George, would be hard enough to track another decent one down now I reckon. Still need to get out a rip in it with you:grinning:

dub

RMS Regular
Drives
Aero Wagon
The rarer the car, the better it is to keep and enjoy. Get her driven @Ge0rge!

Curtiz

RMS Regular
Really like this car, some note of it George. Sounds right and sharp, hang on to it :grinning:

PacMan

Banned
Drives
Impreza
Love it @Ge0rge, don't be selling it. Sure the mongs that you'd get coming to view it wouldn't give you what its worth to you. 8-(

davey-dimples

RMS Regular
Drives
E90 330D
brilliant - saw your update on facebook there when it passed

id keep it you never know there might not be a better one out there?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.