Goodwood Green 8L S3 Quattro

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
I believe that's the third time at least you've parted with one of these and regretted it :innocent: I regret parting with mine too!

When will we ever learn, one of the best real life cars ever made. Only getting rarer too.

Woodcutter

RMS Regular
OP
Woodcutter
Booked in with @pobmk4 on Monday to get serviced and checked over, I think there might be a sticky caliper and a loose heat shield or exhaust bracket.

Roof lining is sagging, which is a common issue on these, so Arek in Ballymena are fixing that on Monday.

Then it needs to go to the bodyshop to get a few bits tidied up.

19B2645A-2AE3-4D79-8406-0EC69D255259.jpeg

Woodcutter

RMS Regular
OP
Woodcutter
Left the roof cloth and pillar covers off with Arek yesterday who are retrimming them. AG Automotive removed the roof cloth for me and will hopefully refit the new one.

@pobmk4 serviced it yesterday and replaced a ball joint.

But with the 944 project gathering pace over the next few weeks; I don’t have the time or the enthusiasm for this car too, so when the roof cloth is back next week it’ll be for sale.

Needs a few bits of bodywork tidied up, but it’s a great original wee car that’ll make a nice simple project for someone.

A0FBE38B-2114-41E8-AEB5-057E8265C56B.jpeg

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
And then buy it back again in a couple of weeks :innocent:

Just put it in storage for now and use it when you feel like it (y)

PieMan1

RMS Regular
Easy 3750 in that.

Sold a 04 octavia Vrs for 2.5k with 110k miles on it.

as above. wait for the right buyer.

Reactions: dub

Woodcutter

RMS Regular
OP
Woodcutter
That’s the wee S3 gone to a new home, and pleased to say it’s gone to another RMS’er who was an absolute gentleman.

I was losing faith in humanity with all the Done Deal and Gumtree idiots, so it was a breath of fresh air to deal with a genuine buyer andpetrolhead.

I’ll let him decide if he’s going to post about it or not. 👍🏻