Grill/Mesh Styles?? Opinions Needed

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Phil_D

RMS Regular
The debadged bonnet makes a big difference need to get mine redone as its started to sink :worried: Also get the boot de locked , for such a small lock it makes a big difference to the looks IMO

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
i have the mg zr style mesh from ESP design its good strong stuff and doesnt rust - stays nice and shiney :laughing:

Skillie

OP
S
Boydie said:
i have the mg zr style mesh from ESP design its good strong stuff and doesnt rust - stays nice and shiney :laughing:

The one i bought yesterday looks well cool anyway. similar to that one. Well it was square shaped but just cut it at an angle to make it diamond. genius eh?! Was under pressure last night after work but got couple of pieces cut and up against the bumper they looked really smart and when painted black will be very similar to the F360 and so won't stick out or look obvious. Its nicer than the standard look of the square type openings. Well thats one thing sorted at least

Skillie

OP
S
Ya but i'm gettin the bus from tomorrow till the end of next week. How tragic is that!! ten days without the car. Will be worth it though. Could get insured on the girlys car drop her to work then drive myself but its a yellow Ka, so nuff said. Don't get me wrong great little motor and good drive but its so girl i couldn't be seen driving it. Lol. Ah well bus pass it is then. Glad the mesh is sorted tho and it does look very well

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.