Guy in limerick jailed for 164kmh.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Chris666

RMS Regular
Drives
Often
Stiff lesson there. Your licence is a revokable privilege, not a right to hold even if you plead hardship.

PSNI.jpg
Untitled.jpg

Last edited:

AMG

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
There has to have been more to it than meets the eye there, jail for little over 100?

FM155

RMS Regular
Drives
Alfa 155
The report says that his driving was brought to their attention so he must have upset someone with his speed? Gawd knows, seems very harsh indeed, crazy!!

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
I was caught down there a fair bit over that and just got a bollocking & fine. Unless it's changed a lot in the past few years?

Phil_EK9

RMS Regular
Drives
FN2 CTR/E36
Flip me, that's mad. I've got caught at that sort of speed in the north before and just got a bit of grief and 3 points.

soccersmyth

RMS Regular
Drives
F32+RSV1000
That's nuts.

What good is he in jail to his family and financial commitments.

Usual banana republic way to use a sledgehammer to crack an egg.

My journeys down the M3 to Dub will be a lot more reserved in the future.

ciarandeery1

RMS Regular
Drives
205 gti
I know someone very close to me caught at 186kmph.. went to court, the right solicitor had him 5points and a 250€ fine.

I kid you not lol couldn’t believe it

ciarandeery1

RMS Regular
Drives
205 gti
Alot of it depends on the judge, you're at their mercy really
The first thing the solicitor done was ask the guard who was in charge of case to lower from dangerous driving to careless I think, this was before the court even started..

andy9eleven

RMS Regular
Drives
All broken
Flip me. That is more than harsh.

Appears I was extremely lucky when I was stopped leaving Dublin the other day. In fact if I wasn’t on NI plates I could well have been in there with him.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.