Hatchback Impreza STi 330s

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

CharlySkunkWeed

RMS Regular
Well after selling my Bugeye as i never got the chance to drive it and wanting something with modern with some gadgets but still a bit of poke i got a FR 170tdi. It was great , i loved it , but it just lacked the noises a nice car should make. Rather than modifying it to sound better (not sure it's possible) i decided as i do so little miles that I'd get something worth keeping nice.
By chance i was browsing at @Gambit thread of his 330s and it just clicked . . . . .i quite like the look of these ! Again by chance , after seeing me comment on the thread @gsmith mentioned that Eastwoods were getting one in within the week. Two weeks later i have one !
Thanks to Gambit for the advice/info on his , I'm sure I'll be pestering him alot for a while.
Thanks to gsmith for the heads-up , and the work he did to prep the car for me. It really is perfect.
Thanks to Eastwoods , they pulled out the stops to get the deal i wanted. Between them (Marty i think the sales guy is called) and gsmith they have completely changed my opinion on car dealers.
Heres a few pics before i rattle on a bit more !

2016-02-27 11.54.04-1.jpg
2016-02-27 11.53.02.jpg
2016-02-27 11.51.26.jpg

So everything i got with the sale - Service , MOT , full detail (detared, clayed, machine polish, wax) interior clean. Hubs painted (they were a bit rusty) , ding in the drivers door removed , two scuffs on lower front bumper (below driver side fog if you look close at the pic) repaired and painted. Wheels that were fitted were slightly kerbed but the Sales guy new of a new genuine set still in the box so went halfers on them.

Few more pics to keep you interested.

2016-03-13 19.45.13.jpg

2016-03-13 19.46.27.jpg

So the 330s . It's a 2010 , 32k miles 2 previous owners. Completely standard apart from Rallyarmour mudflaps. Luckily for me as i wanted flaps ASAP and these cost a small fortune !
Along with the fact that it's a 330 bhp impreza , it's pretty well specced which i am pleasantly surprised with.
I am really happy that my criteria was met perfectly. Fast , nice sounding, well specced (i love my gadgets) and worth keeping nice.

Pics
20160313_183506.jpg
20160313_162310.jpg
20160313_161840.jpg

List of spec (that i know of)
Leather & Alcantera Recaro seats , touchscreen Nav/dvd with Dolby Surround , Bluetooth, folding mirrors , red footwell leds , alloy sill plates , cruise control , hill hold , multifunction steering wheel , diff control , S drive (3 driving modes) push button start , keyless entry , needle sweep on start up , xenon headlights , front fogs , AUX video input , A/C , Alcantera armrest.

Last of the pics

Attachments

• 20160313_183437.jpg
    20160313_183437.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 334
  • 20160313_162042.jpg
    20160313_162042.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 336

Marc

RMS Moderator
Beautiful car! But copy gambits rear light modification and it will be even better :grinning:

gsmith

RMS Regular
Fantastic car. Glad we got you sorted with the perfect car for yourself. Happy that we made a good impression and hopefully goes to show that not all main dealers are the same. Wish you all the best with it and was nice to help a fellow car lover. Again Adam anything you need just give me a buzz. :grinning:(y)

CharlySkunkWeed

RMS Regular
OP
CharlySkunkWeed
Beautiful car! But copy gambits rear light modification and it will be even better :grinning:
I'm not sure , i don't mind them ! I would like to keep it standard (famous last words) but will get the clear fog light to begin with and see.

CharlySkunkWeed

RMS Regular
OP
CharlySkunkWeed
Engine bay came up a treat. The only one area we tend to leave as is. At least it gave you something to tinker around at. Lol.
Yeah mate, i was working Sat , at a christening today and i hadn't a chance to look near it. Came home today and as it was nice i thought I'd give it a wash and wax. I know you'd done it but wanted to get to know the car (lol) Started with the engine and went to wash it. The water just bounced off as you'd done such a good job ! So i just foamed it and rinsed it to get the road dust off and packed up !

nobby

RMS Regular
Drives
Jap stuff
Very nice
Have to admit these h'back variants are getting better with age

All the very best with it and good to hear a car dealer doing their bit to complete a sale.

Best of luck with it

CharlySkunkWeed

RMS Regular
OP
CharlySkunkWeed
Very nice
Have to admit these h'back variants are getting better with age

All the very best with it and good to hear a car dealer doing their bit to complete a sale.

Best of luck with it
Couldn't recommended Desmond Eastwoods Lisburn enough (in my experience) and have already sent a mate there who is after a Izuzu Fury.

CharlySkunkWeed

RMS Regular
OP
CharlySkunkWeed
Love that!

AG Automotive in Portstewart had a similar looking one in recently that I was admiring.

Not many of these about. Enjoy!

Don't see many of the hatchbacks at all , never mind the 330s. Think theres only 160 registered in the UK ? Don't quote me on that though !

steaa

RMS Regular
Drives
DBP MK7.5 R
Very nice. The colour really suits it. Always had a soft spot for these Impreza hatches.

Is the 330s the equivalent of the Pro-drive pack?

CharlySkunkWeed

RMS Regular
OP
CharlySkunkWeed
Very nice. The colour really suits it. Always had a soft spot for these Impreza hatches.

Is the 330s the equivalent of the Pro-drive pack?
Erm , not totally sure. I suppose so as i think Prodrive upped the bhp to 330 from the 300 Sti with a map and its a Prodrive exhaust. There's other extras like the seats , stereo and push button but dont think thats anything to do with them.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.