Hatchback Impreza STi 330s

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

mcmurray

RMS Regular
Drives
M3
Lovely car in a great colour. Seats are nice. (y)

Just can't warm to those wheels.

G N K

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
Fantastic mate brilliant choice, colour is lovely too with a great spec/miles.

Really grown on me this shape Scoob, one thing that bothered me about the blobeye was it was just so basic there was no creature comforts so I felt I had to just thrash it everywhere lol. (That was my excuse :p)

These appear to be a perfect combo and think they make a great all rounder.

Enjoy, looks absolutely spotless.

adam1942

RMS Regular
Drives
2015 F56
Personally I like the wheels :oops: much better than something like this

diamond-alloys-belvue-cars-renault-wing-alloy.jpg

or these

vauxhall-adam-first-drive-test-4.jpg

+o(

CharlySkunkWeed

RMS Regular
OP
CharlySkunkWeed
Personally I like the wheels :oops: much better than something like this

diamond-alloys-belvue-cars-renault-wing-alloy.jpg

or these

vauxhall-adam-first-drive-test-4.jpg

+o(
They came in a few different shades i think , i reckon shadow chrome or something would completly change them but happy that they are brand new and genuine.

CharlySkunkWeed

RMS Regular
OP
CharlySkunkWeed
Fantastic mate brilliant choice, colour is lovely too with a great spec/miles.

Really grown on me this shape Scoob, one thing that bothered me about the blobeye was it was just so basic there was no creature comforts so I felt I had to just thrash it everywhere lol. (That was my excuse :p)

These appear to be a perfect combo and think they make a great all rounder.

Enjoy, looks absolutely spotless.

Yeah as much as i loved the bugeye , if you were driving it calmly (with the family in or something) it wasn't up to much. Had a look at Hawkeyes and thought i would be going backwards from the leon (spec wise) as they haven't changed much over the years. That's why i was suprised to see all that the hatches have. Not mind blowing but enough to be the best of both worlds.

CharlySkunkWeed

RMS Regular
OP
CharlySkunkWeed
Think one of my first mods will be a different horn , the one on the minute sounds like a clown car. ! Would go Hella Supertones but they arent much better.
Other is LED sidelights , the standard ones look terrible beside the xenons.

Gambit

RMS Regular
Think one of my first mods will be a different horn , the one on the minute sounds like a clown car. ! Would go Hella Supertones but they arent much better.
Other is LED sidelights , the standard ones look terrible beside the xenons.

Ha the horn is queer as fook lol yeah i swapped to led sides a few weeks back, fair difference alright

eBay

Don't think it was @Gambit either, seeing a bit more of these shape imprezas about.

Wouldnt have been me either....common as muck now

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
Drives
like im late
Superb looking motor, and seems really well specced as you say. Health to enjoy her.

If you want more sound, can you remove a cat etc?

What's this light mod @Gambit done, and what difference does it make?

Gambit

RMS Regular
Superb looking motor, and seems really well specced as you say. Health to enjoy her.

If you want more sound, can you remove a cat etc?

What's this light mod @Gambit done, and what difference does it make?

Just needs centre resonator cut out to release more noise, i think ive already mentioned ive a brand new centre section and stainless pipe in the garage for sale :p

And its the rear light overlays
Subaru Impreza STI 330s overlays

CharlySkunkWeed

RMS Regular
OP
CharlySkunkWeed
Ha the horn is queer as fook lol yeah i swapped to led sides a few weeks back, fair difference alright

eBay

Wouldnt have been me either....common as muck now
Cheers for the link. Going to swap orange indicators while I'm at it. Was it difficult? You go in through the wheel arch don't you ?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.