Hello, from Paints & Components Motor Factors...

EF Ian

RMS Regular
Drives
EF & 260Z GT-R
Hi Graeme. Wondering if you sell Argon Bottles? I'm looking to buy a bottle and pay for refills rather than renting.

-Pete-

RMS Regular
Hi Graeme. Wondering if you sell Argon Bottles? I'm looking to buy a bottle and pay for refills rather than renting.
think denis wilsons and mac autoparts (who get from denis wilson) are the only one who do this. I get from both depending who has it. I usually get from mac autoparts though as its slightly closer.

EF Ian

RMS Regular
Drives
EF & 260Z GT-R
Yes Ian I can sort you with Argon.

Give me a ring at the shop tomorrow. :grinning:
Thats great. I'm not at home yet, however I'll get my Dad to get me a bottle before I get home as I don't arrive until the 21st and I don't want to be delayed with my welding. I'm looking for a mid size bottle, perhaps around 20L. Due to my work and being in the Seychelles its hard for me to make calls, if you are able to PM any info that would be great. Cheers

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
Drives
X5 50d & M3
Thats great. I'm not at home yet, however I'll get my Dad to get me a bottle before I get home as I don't arrive until the 21st and I don't want to be delayed with my welding. I'm looking for a mid size bottle, perhaps around 20L. Due to my work and being in the Seychelles its hard for me to make calls, if you are able to PM any info that would be great. Cheers

I have zero sympathy for you now
Screen Shot 2020-12-02 at 23.14.12.png

gary1365

RMS Regular
Drives
Passat
I did quite a few shifts with a nurse who was a native of the Seychelles she lived in Glasgow and was doing agency shifts over here. She constantly complained about how awful it was here and how much better it was at home. Took a lot of lip biting not to say well then feck off back home then :joy:

EF Ian

RMS Regular
Drives
EF & 260Z GT-R
lol. Its very very nice here, would love a house here. Its extremely beautiful, amazing beaches and lovely hikes up rainforest covered mountains and an easy going mentality with the locals. No joking though, its super humid here and you sweat a lot, best to be in the water.

Was good before the owners came onboard when I had weekends off. Now I'm working 13 hours every day. Its not awful, I get to drive tenders about the place but its no walk in the park either, a lot of hard work.

You can see some photos of the Seychelles on my non car instagram page, Its mostly for friends and family to keep track of me but theres some nice photos: Login • Instagram