Honda Accord 03 - Arctic Blue Pearl - iVTEC

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Stevie91

RMS Regular
OP
Stevie91
Stuck a set of MTEC Super Bright bulbs into the number plate holders. They are a far better colour, slight slight blue tinge so really suit the car. Thought they would have been brighter but prefer them to the old yellow ones. Excuse the terrible pictures lol the originals look white but were yellow, new ones look blue but are more white. Painting the wheels this weekend too :grinning: Cheers

Before:

8MiT18y.jpg

After:

NI1SK4G.jpg

PeteMoore

RMS Regular
Get the rest done in LED's ;)

Here is the list I bought for mine

Headlights -
Low Beam - H1 (LED SMD bulbs will NOT fit in the hole)
High Beam - H1 (LED SMD bulbs will NOT fit in the hole)

Foglights -
Front - H11 - light filing of hole required for LED fitment
Rear - 7440 Orange T20 x2

Indicators -
Front - 7440 Orange T20
Rear - 7440 Orange T20

Stop/Tail - 7443 Red T20 (x4 for the tourer)

Reverse - 7440 White T20 x2

Number Plate - T10 capless x2

Map Light - 31mm Festoon x2

Main Interior Light - 31mm Festoon

Rear Load Lights -
T10 (confirmed)

Puddle Lights -
T10 (confirmed)

Stevie91

RMS Regular
OP
Stevie91
Cheers handy list there. Im happy with the num plate ones, expecting a bit brighter but they are way nicer than standard

Paddy H

Banned
Drives
Accord Executive
I like that rear spoiler.

Mine is an executive, has all the box's ticked for the inside, but not the outside.

So after seeing the above I ordered that spoiler off the bay... while doing that saw the body kit and ordered that too. :rolleyes:

Now just need a set of 18's.

Expensive last 5 mins.

Stevie91

RMS Regular
OP
Stevie91
I like that rear spoiler.

Mine is an executive, has all the box's ticked for the inside, but not the outside.

So after seeing the above I ordered that spoiler off the bay... while doing that saw the body kit and ordered that too. :rolleyes:

Now just need a set of 18's.

Expensive last 5 mins.
Fair play mate the spoiler is class. Very jealous of you getting the lip kit, makes these cars IMO! Unsure of what to do eventually with wheels myself. 17s on now, will likely go to 18 but gonna avoid 19s

Should get a build topic up, good to see more accords here

Crimson

RMS Regular
Drives
Daytona Grey S3
I love these Accords - such a comfy wagon and not too basic inside which is what you usually get with a Jap car interior

Thats a lovely colour lad, nice find and as @Paul RS said, Im also surprised these were being made over 10 yrs ago - they have really aged well

I always wondered why they never made a Type R in them

Stevie91

RMS Regular
OP
Stevie91
I love these Accords - such a comfy wagon and not too basic inside which is what you usually get with a Jap car interior

Thats a lovely colour lad, nice find and as @Paul RS said, Im also surprised these were being made over 10 yrs ago - they have really aged well

I always wondered why they never made a Type R in them
The euro r was over 200 bhp I think but never came out here

Crimson

RMS Regular
Drives
Daytona Grey S3
Aye I thought they made a Euro R, there must not have been a demand for them in the UK

The Euro R looks awesome, @ferrett had a crackin one a few yrs ago

Stevie91

RMS Regular
OP
Stevie91
Got delivered a tailored rubber boot mat today, tidies the boot up nicely as one of the previous owners had left it in a bit of a state

W0s1ikT.jpg

ferrett

RMS Regular
Drives
rsvr cupra r 225
was very hard to get the model report for the uk sva model reports wer going for over 2k . @Crimson mine was only the 2.4 type s but still a lovely car imo .. love the euro r in blue . was nearly thinkin of going down south to get one before the st but theyre still holding ther money well

nice car

Stevie91

RMS Regular
OP
Stevie91
Started on the wheels last night happy enough for my first time spraying wheels. Few mistakes but will know for the next wheel I'm starting in a few minutes.

Before

lhq6LK9.jpg

After

yobJfAo.jpg

New centre caps have been ordered

Last edited:

Stevie91

RMS Regular
OP
Stevie91
Heres it on
Not 100% but I'm picky, but yeah big improvement
uploadfromtaptalk1390048594376.jpg

Stevie91

RMS Regular
OP
Stevie91
Never gonna be 100% but from a couple of feet away it looks like a new rim. If anyone gets down to look closely kick them a dig lol
Haha good thinking lol. Might just leave centre caps, only noticeable from close and I'd have to take all the wheels off to get at them again, back is breaking fs.

Starting second one now, this one will be better I'm sure

Stevie91

RMS Regular
OP
Stevie91
Also got these for centre caps, unsure whether to put them on
uploadfromtaptalk1390049120082.jpg

saxo_man

RMS Regular
Good job anyway. I hated doing wheels. Each set I do I swear I'll never do it again then after a while you forget and do another set.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.