Impreza STI widetrack.

CharlySkunkWeed

RMS Regular
OP
CharlySkunkWeed
I use the 4 carpet tiles for reference, can feel the wheels bumping up onto them. But I'll confess the odd time I've seen the bags of pizza oven wood pellets moving a bit getting a wee bump 😄

CharlySkunkWeed

RMS Regular
OP
CharlySkunkWeed
Always seemed to rain when I brought this out. So just to be cruel, the day it goes the weather is calm, sun is shining, roads are dry, gritters haven't been out yet. Insurance finishes this morning so one last drive before it goes this afternoon.
20231022_094602.jpg

20231022_090639.jpg

Burt2000

RMS Regular
Drives
Type RA Ltd
Happy days enjoy one final drive listening to the burble, it was well priced and as I said, good ones will sell fast! On to the search for Godzilla now 👍

CharlySkunkWeed

RMS Regular
OP
CharlySkunkWeed
Happy days enjoy one final drive listening to the burble, it was well priced and as I said, good ones will sell fast! On to the search for Godzilla now 👍
Godzilla is already sorted, that's what pushed me to sell. I'd no real intention of losing the subaru but wouldn't want it sitting out on the driveway under a cover. Looked at storage but the cost outweighs the value of the car. It is what it is. If in a few years the prices are still reasonable I can see myself back in one, but I also think the next car after the GTR will be a "normal" car like a new shape mx5 or something.