Inaugural NICMeet Lisburn 9th August

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

sexymanda

Banned
Drives
turbo ctr,Eclips
:worried: just took a run to lisburn about an hour ago due to boredom but every one had gone, just one or two left lingering , m3's lookin good pabs :grinning:

casper-ac

RMS Regular
glad it went well, really couldnt be bothered going got lazy and when i was leaving work was not in the mood for doing anything!
any plans for another one?

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
unfortunately i couldnt make it :worried: had to dog sit! ill try get up for the next one! :laughing:

stewarty.c

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda Premacy
yeah was a nice we turn out to say the least with some impressive evo's not to mention the new evo 9 and a mint r32 skyline aswell as many other nice cars..

Clinty

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi A3 / Renaul
I caught the Asian Bird Flu so I couldnt go ffs!! watched Delorean Fever instead, glad it went well :grinning:

Bronk

RMS Regular
coopes has all my pics

if he hasnt got them up by 2nite ill stik them up in this topic

Luke MK2

Drives
Passat B6
heres the skyline, funnily enough i saw it again tonight at sainsburys garage forestside.

r32skylineands143ae.jpg

r32skyline9hy.jpg

moretto

RMS Regular
OP
moretto
Drives
GT86
not on again next week but in 3 weeks time the...........30th august

dont wanna have it too often so we dont saturate it.........will post up nearer the time :grinning:

r16vka

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi 80 V6
moretto said:
both are stunning cars :grinning:

I wish i`d had my camera for pics of the way home, our convoy looked like some kind of tokyo midnight racing club- gtr skyline, supra, 200sx and evo9, lets just say we weren`t exactly taking it easy on the way home!!!:p

Max

RMS Regular
Drives
Gaterpillars
moretto said:
was a sucessful 1st NIC meet and cant wait 4 the next 1

oh how i chuckle, what exactly did NIC have to do with it? a "rms meet" than anything, but more just a gathering of cruisers than branding it with any website :relieved:

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.