Inaugural NICMeet Lisburn 9th August

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

moretto

RMS Regular
OP
moretto
Drives
GT86
Max said:
oh how i chuckle, what exactly did NIC have to do with it? a "rms meet" than anything, but more just a gathering of cruisers than branding it with any website :relieved:

wot is ur problem............i said bout it and posted it up on the sites and got people 2 come

its attitudes like the one you are operating is why this scene is **** at the minute

people from rms did come but id hardly consider it an rms meet as there is more to the world than rms max!!!(y)

Max

RMS Regular
Drives
Gaterpillars
moretto said:
its attitudes like the one you are operating is why this scene is **** at the minute

it's the "meets" that killed it :sob: ^o)

cause i know, hillbilly, harry, steven & afew others had enough fun after it without having to post it on a website :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob:

Jay7

RMS Regular
fair played to ya moretto, a success indeed. glad i took the spin up. will defo be at the next one too as ill have my own car back. super wee gathering of some excellent cars.

Arouser

RMS Regular
Drives
B6 A4 TDI130, B5
bronksus any chance of firein a few more pix up? just wana see ma first wee rms pic of the standard arouser!! :p

Bronk

RMS Regular
DSC02007.gif

DSC02008.gif

DSC02009.gif

DSC02010.gif

DSC02011.gif

DSC02012.gif

DSC02014.gif

DSC02016.gif

DSC02017.gif

DSC02018.gif

DSC02019.gif

DSC02022.gif

DSC02023.gif

DSC02029.gif

DSC02032.gif

DSC02033.gif

DSC02037.gif

HMS Skyliner

Drives
R32 Skyliner GTR
ah my wee skyliner aint lookin to bad in among all those mint cars!!!

was a good turn out, pat on the back for you morello's ice cream, I will be there next time as well!!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.