Interior Retrim ?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Ghost

RMS Regular
Hey , gettin my alloys on wednesday hopefully ! got my new chrome grill, so now looking to get a new interior ! How much wud u b talking for a small job ? and any ideas people for the polo ?

NO LIMITS

The boys @ Audio Advice are doing retrims and i have seen 2 they done recently 1 on an astra mk4 and 1 on a nissan primera both unbelieveable jobs both custom give them a ring on 02838336361 although i dont know how big a job u want but they will be able to help:grinning:

Chris Mac

RMS Regular
Drives
MK7.5 R
mate SQ Desgin, just finished modified motors black mini, they are pic on here somewhere of it, its unreal and have done thousands of these, give them a call 02890449600 theyll sort u no sweat

theyr in moneyreigh just outside belfast

Ghost

RMS Regular
OP
Ghost
ahh ok , would you have the number for baron as we ll ?

Tigger 172

RMS Regular
Drives
RS Clio 172
Audio advice are retriming my doors - can't wait to get them back :grinning:

Not knocking the work but I've heard SQ's Mini has a few creases that need ironed out - pics look alright.

Suppose like anything else, shop around and view some examples of the work (y)

WAZZA

Drives
ford fiesta
The guy at autotrim martin is very sound as our his prices, but his work is awfull.

OLLIeCrX

RMS Regular
Drives
C63 AMG
he did my sisters paseo recently and its spot on, he also retrimmed her megane and it was good too, not show winningly awesome, but a nicely trimmed interior that brightened up the car and wasnt hard on the pocket when hit with the bill.

the problem with NI is everyone thinks they r jamie shaw and so charge the earth. If u want that quality of trimming.. go to jamie shaw!

i`m surprised no one has mentioned the polish lad @ carnoisseur? hes top notch.

OLLIeCrX

RMS Regular
Drives
C63 AMG
um jamie shaw who owns carisma in england.

i was only saying everyone in NI thinks theya re the dogs bollox and charges a fortune.

IMO the best value trimmer, who actually cared more about the work than the money was terry morrow, who has sadly retired.. officially ;)

Ghost

RMS Regular
OP
Ghost
officially ?!?!? would there be any point in giving him a call(if u had his number?)

Nicky

RMS Regular
Drives
HiluxSurf
OLLIeCrX said:
the problem with NI is everyone thinks they r jamie shaw and so charge the earth. If u want that quality of trimming.. go to jamie shaw!

i`m surprised no one has mentioned the polish lad @ carnoisseur? hes top notch.

Jamie Shaw done he seats in my Clio, and they are "top notch", but since then, Carisma has went downhill a bit, going by some of their more recent work that i have seen.

Reading alot of different things about the place now, since his "Big Break" with Gimp My Ride, he doesnt do much re-trimming/sewing himself, mainly just for the show. The people he has working for him that actually do the trimming seem good at their jobs, but are nowhere near the quality he is himself, which is the main reason people would go there in the first place, to have the infamous Jamie Shaw do the work to their motor.

As for that fella in Carnoisseur, i have heard nothing but good reports about him too, but getting him to do it seems a job on its own as he is always busy (Which can only be a good sign), so he may be worth trying..

Their number will be in the phone book, or on Yell.Com, so go look for it...

sexymanda

Banned
Drives
turbo ctr,Eclips
i've jamies number, both shop and mobile if you need any.
he used to do all the work himself, it was great then too.

Krisclio ( SQD )

RMS Trader
Drives
Megane dci130
gbaxter482 said:
officially ?!?!? would there be any point in giving him a call(if u had his number?)

i can contact him using my crystal ball! he does a lot of our work on seats etc as we are too busy at the bodywork to do it all ourselves! lol

Nicky

RMS Regular
Drives
HiluxSurf
I hear yous are taking my mates (Harry) Clio in tomorrow Kris... I gave him your number a couple weeks ago and he aint stopped talking about your new premisies..

Il have to get a run down soon...

You not talked him intoa re-trim yet? lol

Krisclio ( SQD )

RMS Trader
Drives
Megane dci130
CL10 said:
I hear yous are taking my mates (Harry) Clio in tomorrow Kris... I gave him your number a couple weeks ago and he aint stopped talking about your new premisies..

Il have to get a run down soon...

You not talked him intoa re-trim yet? lol

i've talked him into an install and ripping out the back seats for a single bucket i think! lol getting him up tomorrow to get the kit on. should be lovely.

Nicky

RMS Regular
Drives
HiluxSurf
Think hes planning on it being a 4-seater, so you must have at least talked him into 2 rear buckets :p

Will definately be down some evening with him to see the progress.. (y)

What time are yous there to in the evenings? I have a mates A4 home with me this week to get prices for an install and maybe some interior touches if yous are there after 6ish...?

Krisclio ( SQD )

RMS Trader
Drives
Megane dci130
CL10 said:
Think hes planning on it being a 4-seater, so you must have at least talked him into 2 rear buckets :p

Will definately be down some evening with him to see the progress.. (y)

What time are yous there to in the evenings? I have a mates A4 home with me this week to get prices for an install and maybe some interior touches if yous are there after 6ish...?

yeah i talked him into dropping to one with the build around it!

we are normally about till around 8, though i was apinting tonight till 12 there lol

Nicky

RMS Regular
Drives
HiluxSurf
Good man Kris, shall hopefully be seeinh you this week some time then (y)

And as for his install, please dont let him go for Audiobahn like Suitor said.. Talk him into Pioneer (Your own professional choice) or Alpine (The rest of the worlds choice) Cos he wont listen to me :p

Krisclio ( SQD )

RMS Trader
Drives
Megane dci130
CL10 said:
Good man Kris, shall hopefully be seeinh you this week some time then (y)

And as for his install, please dont let him go for Audiobahn like Suitor said.. Talk him into Pioneer (Your own professional choice) or Alpine (The rest of the worlds choice) Cos he wont listen to me :p

in my experience, the new pioneer prs stuff is a lot better than the type x alpine, much nicer sound. have done 2 indentical A4 saloons, one alpine and one pioneer and the pioneer one wee'd on the alpine one!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.