Interior Retrim ?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

-Pete-

RMS Regular
whatever happened to all the other brands out there you can buy, theres more than just pioneer alpine or audiobahn/sony xplop etc

Nicky

RMS Regular
Drives
HiluxSurf
True Pete, but i have lately fallen in love with Alpine, Kris's personal preference is Pioneer, and anyone that is after SQ should know not to go for Auidobahn, cos its all fart and no smell :oops:

Kenwood and Clarion are still high up my own list of preferences too :grinning:

OLLIeCrX

RMS Regular
Drives
C63 AMG
all fart and no smell.. thats classic!!!

but back to trimming, go on past work, past examples etc. and at the end of the day u get what u pay for :grinning:

-Pete-

RMS Regular
see beyond the likes of pioneer too though, i wouldnt have their amps or speakers/subs near my car although the deq p9 and their screens etc are excellent but even then id rather have an alpine h700 or h701

subs and speakers and amps etc are frankly middle of the road kit. plenty more out there thats better not unless the most recent stuff has made leaps and bounds in build quality and performance. thats not to say you cant get a good sound from it either :grinning:

hendy18s

RMS Regular
Drives
Mk5 Golf
polish lad at carnoisseur is awesome, he has just done my mates mk2 golf in red leather and its very good, and he isnt hard to pay either!! Give carnoisseur in ballymena a ring baxter!! Im gettin the golf done in the spring!!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.