Food/coffee etc...

Looking forward to it and hopefully improve on my times

Spectators welcome - @56oval

1662372574044.png

ahannigan

RMS Regular
Drives
Bullitt
Heading to this for the craic as it's only up the road. I was originally going to take the Tiger but I couldn't get it trailered and didn't want to rely on having to drive it home just in case, so taking the Mustang instead. Probably a waste doing it in a stock car but it's an excuse to legally go flat out so I'll take it.

Boydie

RMS Regular
OP
Boydie
Drives
S3 Revo
For anyone leaving from Belfast direction, could meet at Applegreen outside Lisburn or further down the road?

Open to suggestions and I can work out times

56oval

RMS Regular
Really looking forward to this. There is a huge turnout of entries. The biggest ive seen in this country for years. We also have a 7 second door car car coming from the uk. Dave Swifts 2000+ hp amx.

The quality of machinery entered is off the chart.

We will also be making a HUGE announcement 😉

Boydie

RMS Regular
OP
Boydie
Drives
S3 Revo
Email just in with regards to start time

It says to try be on site between 7-8am with intention of starting at 10am or before - this will depend I guess on how long scrutineering takes

I will probably aim to be there at 8am or just before which means leaving Belfast around 6am

Could meet at Lisburn Applegreen around 0615?

Last edited:

Chris_702

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW M2
Email just in with regards to start time

It says to try be on site between 7-8am with intention of starting at 10am or before - this will depend I guess on how long scrutineering takes

I will probably aim to be there at 8am or just before which means leaving Belfast around 6am

Could meet at Lisburn Applegreen around 0615?

Too early for me :joy: I'm only home from work at 3am. Will fire down with the young lad later in the morning.

KIbby96

RMS Regular
Drives
Leon Cupra
Too early for me :joy: I'm only home from work at 3am. Will fire down with the young lad later in the morning.
Was all for trying to worm myself into this little arrangement until he typed 6.30am........... ON A SUNDAY MORNING!!! Ill make my way down once the normal 10.00am folk have woken up.

Boydie

RMS Regular
OP
Boydie
Drives
S3 Revo
Was all for trying to worm myself into this little arrangement until he typed 6.30am........... ON A SUNDAY MORNING!!! Ill make my way down once the normal 10.00am folk have woken up.

I'm an early bird - up every day between 5-6am getting shizz done :p

KIbby96

RMS Regular
Drives
Leon Cupra
I'm an early bird - up every day between 5-6am getting shizz done :p
Aye my misses dad is like that, wakes up at 5am and gets stuff done, also has three naps during the day but sure at least he was up at 5am.
My alarm went off at 8am this morning and we almost had a iphone shaped hole in our bedroom wall. Im not a morning person, im a mid afternoon on a saturday person

Boydie

RMS Regular
OP
Boydie
Drives
S3 Revo
LOL I don't nap, ever but I do go to bed around 2100/2130 also I'm not that age of a Dad :joy: I'm 37.

KIbby96

RMS Regular
Drives
Leon Cupra
LOL I don't nap, ever but I do go to bed around 2100/2130 also I'm not that age of a Dad :joy: I'm 37.
I dont know if i envy you or pity you at this point but either way you have my respect.

Boydie

RMS Regular
OP
Boydie
Drives
S3 Revo
I don't know why it is a rule, only been these events where I have had to wear trousers and long sleeves - any other event you could wear a jock strap if you wanted

Haven't worn trousers outside of work since February - im usually shorts 365 days a year

KIbby96

RMS Regular
Drives
Leon Cupra
I'm 36, not a dad, go to bed at 2100/2130 and still require 10 alarms between 7am and 8am to get up 🙈😂
I typically pass out around 2am to 3am and have an orchestra of alarms going off from 7.30. I also have had to start hiding my phone at night so in the morning i dont headbutt the snooze button.

G24NTR

RMS Regular
I don't know why it is a rule, only been these events where I have had to wear trousers and long sleeves - any other event you could wear a jock strap if you wanted

Haven't worn trousers outside of work since February - im usually shorts 365 days a year
Ditto. Though looking at the weather scuba gear may be a more weather appropriate choice 🤿🌧️