Ghost

RMS Regular
FB_IMG_1484327787974.jpg

AMG

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
View attachment 134549

Sometimes it's not as much fun, nearly filled the togs when it started sliding back down the hill. Berlingos are **** in the snow

I have a Peugeot Partner and have to agree with you, has to be one of the worst vehicles I have ever driven in snow, just no traction at all! Snow tyres should be made compulsory on them. Was almost dreading the drive over Spelga this morning but was lucky enough it only got a light dusting of snow.

Gavlar

RMS Regular
Was speaking to Roads Service the other day when a couple of trees fell on a car and he said Newrownabbey depot have a shortage of drivers for the gritters and alot of routes just aren't being done.....nice thought!

Boabybooster

RMS Regular
Drives
Skip
Was speaking to Roads Service the other day when a couple of trees fell on a car and he said Newrownabbey depot have a shortage of drivers for the gritters and alot of routes just aren't being done.....nice thought!
Probably because they cut the rates the gritter drivers got when they get called out.

Gavlar

RMS Regular
Probably because they cut the rates the gritter drivers got when they get called out.
I'd believe it, when they initially attended they had to send contractors cos theyre guys working that day arent trained and they only had one tiny chainsaw for two trees 6ft wide lol

Tinners

RMS Regular
Drives
Forester S Turbo
It would become a snow plow with an inch of snow lol, lucky it was a dustying.

This was compacted snow so we're driving ontop rather than through which was nice, if slippy. Hence the tow rope just to help him get started haha.

Was hilarious when he hit drifts of snow and the lip just flung it straight up

Eddies

RMS Regular
Drives
Really well
Roads are fine that have been treated, the snows still lying everywhere else and now froze solid the cracking coming from it you'd swear the tyres are going to bust.