Jag Corsa - Completed - Pics

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Kerzo

RMS Regular
Drives
Leon FR
pics with the exhaust on today

ascartrip_016.jpg

ascartrip_017.jpg

ascartrip_013.jpg

Bryan

RMS Regular
They must have went to a lot of bother to make a special wee ramp to get it up onto the pavement and everything...

Rob

RMS Regular
Drives
Amarok V6
For the amount of wonga spent on that heap of scrap he could probably have bought a bloody jag in the first place!!

STE_vie

RMS Regular
scrob said:
For the amount of wonga spent on that heap of scrap he could probably have bought a bloody jag in the first place!!

yeah but thats the beauty of it from iaz's point of view, he reckons the whole car has cost him 7/8k. it won best bodywork at max live... ok love it or hate it u have got to respect the work that has went into it and the individuality...

Mr 106

RMS Regular
i dont - its a sh1t wagon. that money could be spent on better things imo

like feeding some people in the world.

STE_vie

RMS Regular
Daz said:

fair enuff. thats ur opinion...

but the cars costing him like standard new saxo money...

pedenjohn

RMS Regular
the guy who built that car deserves a pat on the back for the work hes put into it for sure, people who dont work at cars couldnt possibly comprehend the commitment to spend that long working on 1 car. but i spent three days lookin at the thing and unfortunately i still couldnt warm to it by the third day! to me as a whole package it just doest look right. take the metal flake away and replace it with a plain colour and the car would look much better. but fare play to the fella, as long as he likes it it doesnt matter wot anyone else thinks, at least he dared to be different!!!!!

BigJoe

RMS Regular
Drives
FR-V - Civic
does this car has the wheels off a carrera GT? they look like its magnesium efforts.

Simon998

RMS Regular
Drives
Mini
Daz said:

yea, im bloody hungry!

TBH i dont think its that bad, seen alot worse...

GT Sam

moretto said:
i think its awesome lookin....real different and has turned out well as i wz not 2 sure when i saw the in progress pix

but once again on a modified car forum......modified cars r slated

doesn't make sense

you are 100% correct! modified cars slated on a modified car forum! it doesnt make fu*kin sense! i think the car looks class, and i think if you were to see it in the flesh you would probley like it! respect to the lads who done the work on it and the money that was spent on it!

basile

RMS Member
i think u will find the majority of ppl on this forum appreciate the subtly modified car, usually of higher build quality than a corsa...

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
saxo kid said:
you are 100% correct! modified cars slated on a modified car forum! it doesnt make fu*kin sense! i think the car looks class, and i think if you were to see it in the flesh you would probley like it! respect to the lads who done the work on it and the money that was spent on it!

people on here will apreciate the work and effort put into the car but as for a final product the majority will not like it

u mite think at first "wow thats class" then after passing it a few more times its old news and "wot was that guy thinking"

just lots of money spent which will never, ever be seen again! a few classic example are known around northern ireland anyway!

as basile said the majority prefer sublte looks and will prob get the better compliments etc....

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.