Jap Heaven meet Part 2

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

m00k

RMS Regular
Drives
Vauxhalls/Holden
yeah enjoyed a dander about today...usual suspects noted has to be said...but some very very sweet motors...crx's are jus gettin me in the mood for one again!! so many celestial blue's yummy!!

wish a vauxhall one cud be organised with as much interest/enthusiasm hint hint ;-)

Ashton

RMS Regular
Drives
Armo's celica is stunning.

0003.jpg

Ruth

RMS Regular
great turnout some really lovely motors, esp yellow evo and armos celica :laughing:

sexymanda

Banned
Drives
turbo ctr,Eclips
good day and thanks for the great turnout from every1!

sum impressive cars and ryan your type r is gorge, dribble!

got one or two feature cars done 2day so were happy chappys :p!

thanks again!

manda!

DriftS13

Oh some of the cars were *dribble* thanks to all that turned up :laughing: Makes me wish I had more money to buy me a full blown jap motor lol

Marc

RMS Moderator
Some amazing cars... loved the FQ330 and also the FQ340 , it was runnign road legal semi slicks :laughing: yummy

r16vka

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi 80 V6
RaDiUs said:
yea especially the jap pugs and that mental jap astra :laughing:
yeah i parked the old 106 up then lots of celicas, 200sx`s and supras started parking beside me, my wee car kinda ruined the jap line for any photos! :oops:

marky

RMS Regular
Drives
911 sc,focus rs
armo celica def would hav won car of the show if it had been a compition!!!!was good fun watchin fq340 push skyline out of the way on the trip down!!!!

Jmax

RMS Regular
nah lad armos car was nice but car of the day had to be the yellow evo :laughing:

Ryan-B

RMS Regular
Drives
Mk5 VW Golf R32
yeah got home....ok i hate pigs but they seem to love me..
cheers manda for comment about car...
alot more to do yet.....

Tufty

RMS Regular
Drives
RS3/RS4/S6
theres a wicked rip outta ur yoke ryan have to say its a lovely type r mate keep it up.

Tufty

RMS Regular
Drives
RS3/RS4/S6
MK3 Lad said:
how can u say a near standard evo is nicer looking than that celica?

mayb bcause some people think different than u. id rathere have the evo as its stunning lookin

Jason

RMS Regular
the celica had aaaaaaaaaaalot of work put into it by the looks of things all ur man seemed 2 have done with the evo is buy it... rims slam it

Max

RMS Regular
Drives
Gaterpillars
MK3 Lad said:
the celica had aaaaaaaaaaalot of work put into it by the looks of things all ur man seemed 2 have done with the evo is buy it... rims slam it

somethings just look better with a touch of lowering & rims :lol:

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.