Jap Heaven meet Part 2

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Bibby

RMS Regular
Drives
Holden Omega Ute
i go for the kitted celica, with the evo engine, although if i was to buy either i would buy the celica, not cause i work for toyota, but cause it is a meaner car!

Marc

RMS Moderator
Nova Bibby said:
i go for the kitted celica, with the evo engine, although if i was to buy either i would buy the celica, not cause i work for toyota, but cause it is a meaner car!

not because Armo is a really good mate of urs?? I think the evo looks a thousand times meaner than a kitted celica, not slagging Armos celica in one bit, I think it looks like the best celica of that shape I have seen :grinning:

Cess

RMS Staff
I think this wee car is tasty!
DSCF8153.jpg

Any ideas who owns the white ST205 GT4? I like a lot!

DSCF8054.jpg

Bronk

RMS Regular
the wee yellow 106 is gorge , my friend wally owns it! it gets sum looks! ppl always wonder if it a real gti bocs of the colour

Marc

RMS Moderator
The white celica belongs to a mate of mine :grinning:

It is a lovely car, drives so well compared to my french piece of **** that is 4 years younger :grinning:

Bibby

RMS Regular
Drives
Holden Omega Ute
the white celica belongs to matt jenkins, fair enough it doesnt look as if it has had much done on the outside, but it is one of those cars you need to look closer at, there has been alot of mechanical ongoings!
it is a class car also, always dream of owning a real st205 gt4 like his!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.