JCC 2018 EIkon centre 8th July

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Paddy_R

RMS Regular
I'll be there. May have gone a bit far with the cleaning today though, you really shouldn't need tools to clean a car but.....

IMG_20180707_121910.jpg

And there really was no other way to clean around the scoop... Honestly I tried and this was the last option.

Feel free to stop for a chat if you're about and see a big fella with a ginger beard near this wagon.

Mont

RMS Regular
Drives
SupraMINIMX5
I went on to the website to buy two tickets for tomorrow and they're £15 + £1.76 fee per ticket.

Does anyone know how much it'll be tomorrow at the gate? £15?

Samy888

RMS Regular
Drives
Fiesta 1.25 Ghia
I went on to the website to buy two tickets for tomorrow and they're £15 + £1.76 fee per ticket.

Does anyone know how much it'll be tomorrow at the gate? £15?

Yes £15 at the gate. Family pass is £30 under 14’s free

DaddyCC

RMS Regular
Drives
VW CC
Got to agree, absolutely great show with top array of motors about. First time at the show and will definitely go back.

Couldn't get over the amount of R34 GTR Skylines, must have been 5 easily? :eek: The show really didn't help my thoughts on getting something nice again next year lol.

Big up to @chrisd1 AE86. First time seeing it properly with bonnet open, just incredible the work gone into that and how clean it is. @hippyross Civic looking really well too (y)Really hard to pick a car of that show, possibly the red S2000 but there were a couple of Starlet turbos that really took my fancy too.

southsky sunrise

RMS Regular
Drives
Old skool
Top show. Real relaxed atmosphere, good to catch up with some members I know and put some faces to names I hadn’t met.

Mont

RMS Regular
Drives
SupraMINIMX5
I was there with @DaddyC and it was def one of my favourite shows. So many diverse cars and styles. I probably took 10 times more pics today than I have at any other show.

Seen @Modmedia flat out polishing his Civic. @chrisd1 s AR86 is just a dream car for me and the red S2000 and the wee aggressive looking grey Starlet beside it were standout cars for me. @hippyross MB6 was stunning too and brought back lots of good memories. Every CRX there too :heart:

Plenty more that I can’t think of right now.

Well worth the entry fee.

Jamesc

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi TT, A4
Cracking show! Alot of awesome stuff about. Plus the drifting and motocross bikes. Now just a few hundred photos to sort threw lol

Modmedia

RMS Regular
Drives
Tesla M3P
I was there with @DaddyC and it was def one of my favourite shows. So many diverse cars and styles. I probably took 10 times more pics today than I have at any other show.

Seen @Modmedia flat out polishing his Civic. @chrisd1 s AR86 is just a dream car for me and the red S2000 and the wee aggressive looking grey Starlet beside it were standout cars for me. @hippyross MB6 was stunning too and brought back lots of good memories. Every CRX there too :heart:

Plenty more that I can’t think of right now.

Well worth the entry fee.

Haha, it was an awesome show! I was sweating like a ****er it was roasting, if I had of known I was going to be inside I would have had it done the night before haha!

hippyross

RMS Regular
Haha, it was an awesome show! I was sweating like a ****er it was roasting, if I had of known I was going to be inside I would have had it done the night before haha!
It looked well mate going down the road really nice in black (y)

chrisd1

RMS Regular
Drives
AE86 / EF Civic
Thanks so much guys, the cars did really well today, such an awsome show, definetly the best for me and worth all the effort. Sorry if I forgot any people names, talked to that many we all need name badges lol.

Cooper

Site Manager
Drives
C63 / Emira
On the RMS Blog: There was a huge turnout to the Japanese Car Culture Show today at the Eikon Centre near Lisburn, with an incredibly high standard of modern Japanese classics and performance cars on show. This, the stiflingly hot weather, drifting, motocross bikes and a great atmosphere ranks this year's even (Read the Full Article Here)

Read the Entire Article Here

Jap-mc97

RMS Regular
Drives
Esi saloon civic
On the RMS Blog: There was a huge turnout to the Japanese Car Culture Show today at the Eikon Centre near Lisburn, with an incredibly high standard of modern Japanese classics and performance cars on show. This, the stiflingly hot weather, drifting, motocross bikes and a great atmosphere ranks this year's even (Read the Full Article Here)

Read the Entire Article Here

some real real good photos there mate. top quailty

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.