JPCCNI - The Docks 2023 - July 30th 2023

r16vka

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi 80 V6
Engine & box :joy:

Looked in and realised I could see the blue carpet where the gear stick should be, :joy: .. I don't get why you'd bother going to the hassle of putting an incomplete car like that in a show anyway🤷‍♂️
Maybe applied for an indoor slot while getting engine work done, then couldn't get it built back up in time, and didn't want to give up the indoor slot? 🤷‍♂️

I once had a car in a show with no interior at all as the leather retrim wasn't finished, just blocked up the windows with posters of a cow with the words 'leather coming soon' :joy:

syecadelic

RMS Regular
OP
syecadelic
Drives
Evo IX
Engine & box :joy:

Looked in and realised I could see the blue carpet where the gear stick should be, :joy: .. I don't get why you'd bother going to the hassle of putting an incomplete car like that in a show anyway🤷‍♂️
yeah basically the go go parts weren't ready in time. they pushed it in, light as anything from what i was told lol

joys of a static show tho :p

Graham

RMS Photographer
Drives
Press Cars
We have just published - Japanese Performance Car Club Northern Ireland, more affectionately known as JPCCNI, the largest Japanese based car club in the province, are no strangers to hosting car shows and running events.

Monthly cars and coffee meets and annual charity events such as the Show and Shine at Loughgall Festival of Motorsport, as well as “Skooled” at Killard House School in Donaghadee, it’s safe to say that JPCCNI are well established within the car enthusiast scene in Ireland Read the Full Article Here

Read the Entire Article Here

sauce

RMS Regular
Drives
tdi golf
Looks familiar
30415455_826709420854335_3814750756435656704_n.jpg