just for cooper

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Marc

RMS Moderator
AIRFORCE1 said:
slick,i realised the plate was visible on some so edited them back off.will get at them with photoshop later and put them back up :laughing:

good idea... i always thought that EVO was tuned to the nads.. it sounds class.. and the GTO is also really nice :grinning:

Marc

RMS Moderator
holy ****.. thats deffo glowing... must have been a good run to get manifold that colour :lol:

p 5ary

RMS Regular
meganecoupe said:
holy ****.. thats deffo glowing... must have been a good run to get manifold that colour :lol:

maybe its on a rolling road??

Marc

RMS Moderator
p 5ary said:
meganecoupe said:

maybe its on a rolling road??

quite possibly mate, but a friend of mine can take his GT4 out for a real good fast run.. always on boost.. come back sit for 5 min on the timer and its still red.. :grinning:

Adam

RMS Regular
I the manifold on the CRX glowing bright red one night after a "spirited" run! Next day one of the bolts on it broke, must have been flexing too much with the heat. :grinning:

Fast_CAV

RMS Regular
Drives
548hp sr20
What some one wants to race???? :p...I think not...
Cant see the first pic(s)...
Looks fast anyway...

AIRFORCE1

Banned
OP
AIRFORCE1
Drives
164/580 Topline
Pablo there was dark blue vr6 past me last night on the sliproad at mallusk about 1945 or so??????? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.