K2 GSXR 750 track bike for sale

gixermark

RMS Regular
Drives
M3, VRS, Jedi
8B587101-2A76-4096-A809-B0DC6E7CB1F6.jpeg
8780B9C8-BF84-4E23-BC94-BE3609694C38.jpeg
Hey guys,

this bike is mint.... got fully painted last yr, new screen.... full service, new clutch cable... done one track day since. Pretty std bike - totally reliable.
£1650

would happily pay ££ and px against a 759/1000cc road legal bike...

Captain Starlet

RMS Regular
Lovely bike and a bargain for someone. That bike probably costs more than replacement fairings for most road bikes, well worth the money for track days.

gixermark

RMS Regular
Drives
M3, VRS, Jedi
yup....... figured a road legal toy might help get my fix for a while..... but with the (sensible) measures now in place, there shoudl be no bikers out now anyway... unless commuting to essential/critical roles

Captain Starlet

RMS Regular
Sorry should have said costs less but can't change it, my oem fairings are over £1500 from Honda. My house sounded like the TT this afternoon, plenty of bikes out. I wouldn't like to risk it incase I came off, the NHS has enough to deal with, and if you survive the crash the virus might finish you off.

gixermark

RMS Regular
Drives
M3, VRS, Jedi
Knew what ya meant......... I defo wouldn't go out right now, but my feel is we'll come out of this in stages, so track days... Racing/competition in general are going to be few and far this year I reckon..... So might be a good year to have a road bike again.

Can't see the track bike selling for obvious reasons... But someone may want a few ££ plus it against a road bike.... Never know