Karcher Extension Hose

paddyirishman

RMS Regular
Has anybody bought a hose extension for a karcher power washer (K4 full control) that they can recommend?
It came with a standard 6m hose and I need to extend it to 10m overall.

paddyirishman

RMS Regular
OP
P
Will make washing the car a lot faster. I can leave the washer in the entry and have 16m of hose to work with. No more moving the washer to get to the other side of the car.

mark19

RMS Regular
Drives
golf
If you dont have the reel for the washer hose how do you keep it tidy ?

paddyirishman

RMS Regular
OP
P
I disconnect it from the washer when I'm finished using it and hang it off hooks on the side of my shed.
When I'm using it, it's extended fully so never a problem.

Cleantec

RMS Regular
@Cleantec can you also PM me options for a hose extension for a k3.575? Cheers
Here is a link to the extension hose you require:

Please note that this can only be used as an extension hose and not a replacement.

If you want to purchase a longer hose to just replace your current one then here is a link to that:

We also have a discount code for 5% off, please PM us for this if you wish to order.

We hope this helps!

Last edited:

paddyirishman

RMS Regular
OP
P
Don't know about the powertran hose but the cleantec one is 100 times better quality than the standard karcher hose.

Taz007

RMS Regular
Drives
E92
It was an official Karcher hose, maybe 7m and has been great so far. Price wise it was around 30-40 quid mark. I got it a while ago so not 100% on price.

AC

RMS Regular
Not taking anything away from Cleantec, but I got Powertran in Newtownards to make me a 20m Karcher hose.

Did they provide the ends or did they use the ends from your existing hose?