Active Deal Lidl DIY /Tool Deals

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
I know theres a few LED lenser fans on here. Currently in store at £12.99. Lifted one myself, seems decent.

20210209_084059.jpg

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
Is all this sort of stuff not released on a Thursday? Have they more than likely been there for a while or just out today?

I've absolutely no idea. Isn't there stuff released on a Monday too? It was in with camping gear.

Went in for a few groceries, came out with paint thinners and a LED lenser head light. Last week I came out with Silent Night anti snore pillows and three fresh food trays for the fridge. Bloody Lidl!!

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
Lol!

Might take a run in to Ballynahinch here. 1 of those torches would be good for cycling at night.

rupertfinch

RMS Regular
@Coog @Lyons
No dice from Bangor, swinging home via Ards now that I’ve uploaded an afternoons worth of educational videos for my pupils. If there’s any left I’ll pick them up.
£6 Craig? I’d swear the torches were £12 in Ards yesterday?

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
@Coog @Lyons
No dice from Bangor, swinging home via Ards now that I’ve uploaded an afternoons worth of educational videos for my pupils. If there’s any left I’ll pick them up.
£6 Craig? I’d swear the torches were £12 in Ards yesterday?

They're £13. But @Lyons will give you £6 lol 😁

I'm not seeing LED Lenser flash lights on that Lidl leaflet, though sometimes they dig random stuff out of the store to go along with other deals...

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
They're on the link you posted. What store were you in?

Ah that's a headlight not a flashlight. How confusing. I bought one of those but thought there was an actual torch as well. There was half a dozen left in the one in Andersonstown this morning.

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D

Meant to be from 15th I see.

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
Perfect yes that's the one.

Having never really followed these deals too closely, what way does it work? Are the shelves packed with them from opening on day of offer and you need to get there early?

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
Having never really followed these deals too closely, what way does it work? Are the shelves packed with them from opening on day of offer and you need to get there early?

Used to be queued out the door. Seems to be a bit calmer now but normally stuff is gone on the day in certain stores. It's quite random though in all honesty. If there's something coming up I really want I'll be there at 8am on the day just to be sure.

PaulYDP

RMS Regular
Drives
R1 Turbo
Ballyclare has those LED Lenser flashlights in store at the minute, think they were an Evo220 or something. No head torches that I remember seeing though.

rupertfinch

RMS Regular
So based on my visits today - Bangor has neither the ledlenser head-torches nor hand torches.
Ards had approx a dozen hand torches but no head torches.