Active Deal Lidl DIY /Tool Deals

gary1365

RMS Regular
Drives
Great news
I’ve been keeping an eye out for them but none in Limavady recently. I was going to buy an electric one but they were sold out and I think I’m better holding out. Give me a shout if you spot any.
This the Parkside one? Tell me more & does anybody know if they’re in stock anywhere? £100 yeah?
Very keen

PDK

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW E92 & E46
For those of you who got the telescopic Lance. If you’re using an old Karcher like me using the c clip to attach the hose to the trigger/gun.

You’ll need this attachment to convert c clip into quick release which then fits the parkside telescopic Lance.

8B17BF4D-DDCF-443A-9BD0-F340C6D1F455.jpeg

Jonesy

RMS Regular
For those of you who got the telescopic Lance. If you’re using an old Karcher like me using the c clip to attach the hose to the trigger/gun.

You’ll need this attachment to convert c clip into quick release which then fits the parkside telescopic Lance.

View attachment 315500
I'll need to see for my nilfisk then

Reactions: PDK

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
Finally made a LED worklight using the Parkside 20V batteries. Planning on knocking a few out this week if anyone wants one:

PDK

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW E92 & E46
Has anyone seen the board with little wheels to aid moving things?
I was tripping over them last week and none in Newtownabbey, Crumlin Road & Connswater today.
They come in two different sizes, if you see them can you let me know please.
Thanks in advance

suckindiesel

RMS Regular
Drives
A6 Allroad
I was tripping over them last week and none in Newtownabbey, Crumlin Road & Connswater today.
Thanks in advance

Saw them around a month ago, but not since. I would advise against accidently stepping on one....don't ask lol

• Haha

Peter

RMS Regular
Thanks in advance
I have seen these in Homebase recently if you’re stuck

thomas_lad

RMS Regular
Anyone get any of the new gear out yesterday? few bits i was gonna get just because but dont need them (as with most things i buy from lidl) lol. the wee damp meter would be handy for me to leave in the car in my line of work but dont know how good it would be.

john87

RMS Regular
Drives
E46 M3
I got one of the wee angle grinders for £20.

No idea if it’s good or bad, haven’t used it yet and really haven’t much need of it but at least I will be ready for when I do lol

andy9eleven

RMS Regular
Drives
All broken
I got one of the wee angle grinders for £20.

No idea if it’s good or bad, haven’t used it yet and really haven’t much need of it but at least I will be ready for when I do lol

I got one of their dinky battery ones a while ago and it was super handy refurbishing a trailer recently. Chopped through loads of nails and bits with no bother at all.