Active Deal Lidl DIY /Tool Deals

thomas_lad

RMS Regular
Anyone have the electric (cabled) nailer/staple gun? its coming up next week and i have a few home DIY projects that i will need one for. or does anyone have any relatively cheap suggestions for a nail gun?

bmurf

RMS Regular
Drives
200sx
Anyone know if the 12v saw would be worth buying. It'll do nothing heavy just pruning branches heavier than a hedge trimmer could handle.

I've a 12v drill that isn't very powerful
View attachment 394938

I had a 12v jigsaw that wouldn't even go through pallet wood without stopping alot so I doubt it would be great.
Anyone have the electric (cabled) nailer/staple gun? its coming up next week and i have a few home DIY projects that i will need one for. or does anyone have any relatively cheap suggestions for a nail gun?
I have one but it only shoots up to 14mm nails, it's not great

VinR

RMS Regular
Drives
E90 330d

It done all my mdf architraves, door stops and a few other projects, just about though.

Boksic

RMS Regular
Anyone know if the 12v saw would be worth buying. It'll do nothing heavy just pruning branches heavier than a hedge trimmer could handle.

I've a 12v drill that isn't very powerful
View attachment 394938

I use the extendable "loppers", I'm not sure of other names for them, but I got them in Lidl cheap and have used them to cut all sorts of branches etc no bother. Also use them for cutting copper cables at work too when needed, again no problem. Can sharpen them too if ever needed.

mark19

RMS Regular
Drives
golf
Anyone seen the hose retractable reel in stock?

Been in Carrick ballyclare and Coleraine and nothing:worried:

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
After another massage gun if anyone is about the Belfast/Lisburn branches - thanks

1685959366567.png

DaddyCC

RMS Regular
Drives
VW CC
Anyone seen the hose retractable reel in stock?

Been in Carrick ballyclare and Coleraine and nothing:worried:
Had a neb in Holywood Exchange whilst there but nothing as of lunch time, not even an empty space/sign to say they had any.

mark19

RMS Regular
Drives
golf
Had a neb in Holywood Exchange whilst there but nothing as of lunch time, not even an empty space/sign to say they had any.
Yea place in Carrick was the only one that had the wee sign but nothing there :worried:

Jbridges522

RMS Regular
Drives
986 & RR
Had basically given up on getting a replacement torque gun cause I’d no reciept so I bought a new one a while ago, but fair play this arrived in the post today.

No point in me having two so if someone is looking one drop me a pm.

C429FAA2-8FF2-40EB-BB56-49975B51B6B2.jpeg

BobSpounge

RMS Regular
wee heads up that our fave £20 Parkside mini angle grinder has been updated to run on the 20v team batteries and can confirm that it rips balls

no. you don't need it but buy it.

View attachment 407880

Damn it you made me break my self imposed Lidl ban. I can confirm the grinder is decent 👍.

The drill, 2 more batteries and the pastries that I didn't go in to buy are a good job too 😂

hannakournikova

RMS Regular
Has anyone seen stepped drill bits in store anywhere?

Picked up the 40v leaf blower and mulcher for £60. Along with wire cups for £2 each.
22D3A324-8FB9-436A-9963-F8F343B64D62.jpeg

Yogi

RMS Regular
I bought a 1/2" impact wrench last week, first one was returned as the torque setting button didn't work. No issues getting it replaced however the replacement wouldn't loosen wheel nuts torqued to 120nm. It says it's a 400nm wrench. Did I just get 2 dodgy ones or have people had good experiences of them? I've a few different Parkside battery tools and they have been great.

Jbridges522

RMS Regular
Drives
986 & RR
I bought a 1/2" impact wrench last week, first one was returned as the torque setting button didn't work. No issues getting it replaced however the replacement wouldn't loosen wheel nuts torqued to 120nm. It says it's a 400nm wrench. Did I just get 2 dodgy ones or have people had good experiences of them? I've a few different Parkside battery tools and they have been great.
Weirdly they seem to refuse to loosen wheel nuts but will do other stuff no bother.

chanlon1

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW M135i/Z4
No issues getting it replaced however the replacement wouldn't loosen wheel nuts torqued to 120nm. It says it's a 400nm wrench.
Same with mine. However I’ve found if you ramp it up to 400 and persevere, eventually it will loosen.

Apis

RMS Regular
Drives
various
I gave up on mine. Performance was not weak, detent ball fell out, batteries died. Bought a DeWalt 899, no regrets.

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
Mine will still tackle most wheel nuts with a fully charged 4a battery & a good impact socket on.

It does feel it’s on its limit though so add anything sub optimal like an extension, poor technique, worn socket, crap battery, etc and it does struggle / fail.

I keep it as a back up now for air tools.