LP610 Huracan

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

AlpineF30

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW M3
Fan-****ing-tastic

You only get one go at life and you sir are doing it right.

Health to enjoy

Dan

RMS Regular
You better be driving home like this...

giphy.gif

Incredible choice of car, health to own! RMS really gives me aspirations for life.

SPIKE_

RMS Regular
Drives
GTI | JCW
Simply STUNNING. It’s the only car that could trump the R8 for around the same money. Look forward to seeing it at the next cars and coffee meet.

SJM2016

RMS Regular
Drives
Green A-Class
That will be the best road trip ever! Enjoy it hopefully the weather will be kind.

I will have a Lambo one day......... one day ^o)^o)

Reactions: WSM

Gemma

RMS Regular
Absolutely beautiful! I wish you all the best with it!!
Work hard play harder!!

P.s we all know yellow ones are faster ;)

EF Ian

RMS Regular
Drives
EF & 260Z GT-R
Thats going to be a fun car, about as loud a car as you can get (and I don't mean the volume from the exhaust)

I'm sure this is one of your dream cars so I am sure you are over the moon. I'm lucky enough to already have my dream car, but you are lucky enough to have owned more than one dream car.

dave b

RMS Regular
Drives
Panny Turbo
That is unreal mate :eek:
Have you seen thon green one on YouTube with the supercharger?

RXCAuto

RMS Regular
When you get round to taking pictures of it get some from all angles and I’ll be able to photoshop various mod options for you!

mcma1

RMS Regular
OP
mcma1
Drives
A Bull
If 20-30 forum members back me up i’ll take him on, if I don’t show up @WSM will stand in for me.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.