LP610 Huracan

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

WSM

RMS Regular
Drives
R8
Been a few weeks now since I heard this monster. That new exhaust is something else. The engine sound and roar is unreal.

How is it few weeks on? Settled down? Must be a complete ****ing beast.

mcma1

RMS Regular
OP
mcma1
Drives
A Bull
You need to hear it on a motorway run. Unreal.

dub

RMS Regular
Drives
Aero Wagon
Winter is here, time to be sensible.

I get ya..

panda4.jpg

giphy.gif

mcma1

RMS Regular
OP
mcma1
Drives
A Bull
Lambo is unreal, but its the same car as the R8, So I reckon the lambo for me should have been a Performante but they where all being marked up and flipped. But it’s been ****ing unreal to have it sat in the drive.

Anyway the new motor is a car I have wanted since I seen it for sale a while back but only because of it spec. I have a load of cars to try when I am lucky to be able to so I will keep rattling on. (y)

I will settle down in a aventador in my 90’s @Rocko

G N K

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
Lambo is unreal, but its the same car as the R8, So I reckon the lambo for me should have been a Performante but they where all being marked up and flipped. But it’s been ****ing unreal to have it sat in the drive.

Anyway the new motor is a car I have wanted since I seen it for sale a while back but only because of it spec. I have a load of cars to try when I am lucky to be able to so I will keep rattling on. (y)

I will settle down in a aventador in my 90’s @Rocko

I think I know what it is, I shall wait and see if I'm right...

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.